Reviews for O, a Christmas Tree!
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Right up there with your usual style. A definite spirit lifter. Though I think Beckett in a filmy negligee tied with a big red ribbon sounds like more fun. Castle gets to unwrap his present before thawing her out.
Swordwriter
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hmm, very interesting, keen to read more!
Garrae chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
"mopes wreathlessly" - just perfect.
KB91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Very cute so far! I laughed several times. Looking forward to the rest. :)
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Aww. So perfect! You never cease to amaze me with your humor and wit. This is so perfect. Giggled all the way through. Your writing always spreads so much love and joy and humor and light. Thank you for writing and sharing your amazing talent with us.
blue1orange chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Sweet dialogue. And clever lines too. "..she could be his shadow...that'd be a switch". :-)
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
LOL, your humor just cracks me up. Wreathlessly, hahahaha. This is great!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Awh what a great chapter. I look forward to more
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
WREATHLESSLY.
Mr. Casual.
Oh, god, I love you. I want to send you money or something.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
aww i love seeing s3 single caskett! and beckett's tree gotta be adorable (in probably a sad way haha)
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is so lovely. Thank you!
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
O, a Christmas fic from you! (even among this plethora of holiday fics, I was still kind of greedily hoping for one from you, cannot lie. What can I say...it's the season for wish lists)

"He'd be Punxsutawney Phil, in some faux-fur getup with a big tail and little ears and teeth. She could be his shadow. That'd be a switch." - omg...that literally made me laugh out loud. (We're gonna need this fic in February now. Just saying.)

"She mopes around wreathlessly for the next couple of days..." I love your Beckett. That is all. She's so funny and relatable.

"By the time she finishes popping three bags of corn in the microwave, most of the needles on the good side have cascaded to the floor.
She needs a little Christmas, and this sure as hell isn't it." - I can't even...lol

Their not-so subtle mutual glee when talking about their breakups is pretty adorable too. Now go fix her tree, Castle. :-)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Aside from the frequent use of 4-letter word expletives ( Josh and Gina are quite offensive to me), the story is sweet and...inspired.
Chapter 2 soon, me hopeth?
Happy birthday to your nieces and Beethoven and Jane Austen ;))
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I like how Rick and Kate comes clean with each other about their dates. I wonder if Rick can pick some magic on the tree.
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Usually like horny Beckett or jealous Beckett or sometimes irritated Beckett but that might now be naked-but-for-a-hat Beckett
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »