Reviews for Technician
brbthe2nd chapter 42 . 2/5
bro wrote peak and disappeared from the face of the Earth
kirbyfun chapter 5 . 1/18
i can picture jaunes weapon all that comes to mind is harbinger qrows weapon
wearedeadpool chapter 42 . 9/26/2023
so this is where the story ends, that sucks, but ok then.
Motherland chapter 42 . 9/25/2023
Very cool fanfiction, very cool relationship between Jaune and Yang (unlike that nonsense from the canon)... It’s a bit of a pity that there isn’t enough San yet... I’ll wait for the continuation!
wearedeadpool chapter 28 . 9/7/2023
I was wondering when Weiss was going to learn that "Just Saber" was Jaune, happy it happened before this story appeared to be discontinued.
wearedeadpool chapter 25 . 9/7/2023
so Yang decided to kiss her half-sister's cousin, ok, while I do really like this story, that bit is just weird.
wearedeadpool chapter 24 . 9/7/2023
so Jaune in this story is related to Ruby and sort of Yang (though not by blood), which does make it weird when Yang (later in this chapter) walks out of the bathroom completely naked (at least, I'm assuming she was completely naked), which must have been very awkward for Jaune to see after learning that (though it is funny how Yang doesn't really mind Jaune seeing her like that).
wearedeadpool chapter 23 . 9/6/2023
I'm actually surprised Weiss didn't recognized Jaune's voice as "Just Saber"'s.
wearedeadpool chapter 13 . 8/31/2023
pretty good.
wearedeadpool chapter 8 . 8/31/2023
I wonder what Weiss' reaction to who "Just Saber" will be, cause lets be real, she's gonna find out eventually in the story.
wearedeadpool chapter 6 . 8/31/2023
I have a feeling that when Yang mouthed to Jaune "Mary who", it was probably "Marry me", since that's literally the only thing I can think of that would make sense there.
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
pretty good start.
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 32 . 7/10/2023
Just realized Jaune's uncle will be his dad if he marries Yang and i dont know how to feel about that...

It seems so much like incest, but the trees never intertwine like that
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 32 . 7/10/2023
Im hoping these quotes are from the people doing beta reading because its wonderful
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 23 . 7/8/2023