Reviews for Technician
This could be the start of a new company: the Arc Ammunition Association
renextronex chapter 22 . 10/28
I'm a sucker too for mixed up teams
renextronex chapter 20 . 10/28
That. Was the most awkward conversation I've ever read
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 2 . 10/15
First fic I see where Qrow is actually at his day job, doing his day job lmao
Cooldude101011 chapter 24 . 9/29
Ruby and Jaune are cousins.
Cooldude101011 chapter 20 . 9/29
Why did he not mention that Ruby’s last name is “Rose”? Also I hope Jaune doesn’t just blindly follow and believe Oz like a sheep being led to slaughter.
Just Saber!
Mmjohns chapter 42 . 9/15
This has been brilliant thus far, I would dearly like more
I hope he gets with ruby after a out weapon rivalry
I’d like to know how the simulation actually ended. Was a bit disappointed to not have a conclusion and aftermath.
A pot-shot is a guaranteed hot. As in the bird might as well already be in the pot. Otherwise, good chapter.
I'm a miniman chapter 42 . 8/1
This was glorious, I loved every second of the simulation part. Though I’d have loved to read about what Jaune turned a 3v4 into with his Joker-like manipulation. Glad you’ve started the big wheel a-rollin again and I can’t wait to see what comes next, with you for the long ride. Good luck!
Sir Lone chapter 20 . 7/14
Hmm, I have to question Ozpin bringing in Jaune when he offers nothing to actually be of use. Unless this is just the start to a morally grey manipulative Ozpin.

He did not know Ruby had silver eyes (meaning Qrow and tai kept it from him) and as soon as he did he went for her. So is he just using Jaune to get his sisters and mom who would actually be useful to him.

As for the summer stuff. I’m surprised it never came up Ruby’s last name was rose and not xiao long. Nor him noticing the fact her mom (if she looks like she did in the STRQ photo) is the spitting image of ruby.

I wonder if finding out yang is technically a cousin will put a damper on the romance side. Sure it not by blood but the familial side of it will still be there. Her father, his uncle, will still be a father in law if it went that far.
Sir Lone chapter 17 . 7/13
Ah, my poor Lancaster heart getting a little fed but from the art and how hard it is being laid on so far it’s a dragon slayer fic

I wonder about the choice of a spear sniper. If I got the idea right the barrel could be the staff part of a spear right?
Technically that would mean Jaune cannot block with it as that would dent the barrel and make it unable to fire.

Sure Ruby should have the same issue but her barrel is so covered up it likely would never be the object that takes the hit.

Last point is I don’t know what you lore for this world will be, but for Jaune to be brought into it at 17 before beacon even starts is kinda crazy. Only reason Pyrrha got told the small amount she did was because they had no choice since they needed a host for the maiden
Sir Lone chapter 13 . 7/11
Imma just guess the a white mask like raven had (it sounds like) and white cloak basically means summer.

Talking about important stuff cus she knows the journal cus it’s hers. Or something like that
1,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »