Reviews for Technician
TheOneYouDontSee1 chapter 41 . 10/7
Please update i love this story
Cookie chapter 41 . 9/20
Man,what an amazing chapter I can't wait for the next update great work M! Definitely one of my favourite stories! :)
Fyr RedNight chapter 41 . 8/13
Awesome chapter!
RedShirt1453 chapter 25 . 7/24
sweet home Alabama
RedShirt1453 chapter 10 . 7/23
I really don't get why he is so upset about this whole issue. I mean they were terrorists. They'd already killed plenty of innocent people.
Crankymcgranky chapter 4 . 7/23
Hold up. Jaune's mom with Silver Eyes, the tags with Ruby and Yang, Jaune's aunt dying when he was 6, unknown name, vast wealth of information on weapons and dust...

Intriguing if my suspicions are proven correct later on on the story, and that Lancaster is off the table unless we are in Alabama.
SirenAtlantica chapter 41 . 7/11
Brilliant storyI've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I wish you luck in all future ventures.
I know it’s been awhile since updated, but I have really enjoyed this series, and would love to see it continued. I like the different dynamics with the very odd team combos, and the story itself is keeping me on the edge of my seat. Hope to see this continued some day!

-Arpin8tor
Bartholemeow chapter 11 . 6/6
Qrow is going to kill him...
Bartholemeow chapter 4 . 6/6
Dramatic irony? Misunderstandings? I wonder if i should send you my life's work.
Bartholemeow chapter 3 . 6/6
This chapter has been punderful
Prometheus-23 chapter 41 . 5/30
Very much enjoyed the story so far, hope to see it updated again soon.
Just finished reading, awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Theory time!
1) Weiss will "upgrade" to some kind of whip-based weapon at some point
2) Jaune's fourth dance is Penny. She asked him in order to get the full experience
randomidiot1816 chapter 4 . 5/11
JaunE NO DON'T-
Tuskon: too late. The child has been corrupted.
BigBadBob70 chapter 41 . 5/10
Loving the story so far, wasn’t so sure how to feel about the mixed up teams but it’s working out for my tastes, and YangxJuane seems to be coming together rather well. Although I will say it’s a bit odd for Ozpin to let Jaune in on his super secret club so soon.

Also it’s been a month since you last updated, I’d think you quit writing but you updated your other Fic a few weeks ago, so please, please, pretty please work on getting the next chapter up soon.
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »