Reviews for Technician
mattywilkss chapter 23 . 2/25/2020
inconsistent? like jaune saying "i have a plan" and then a couple of lines later saying he doesnt know what to do? you dont remember what youve written after a few LINES. how does that translate chapter to chapter?
SeanHicks4 chapter 41 . 2/6/2020
Interesting take, to a point, I think it’s reading it in one go that was burning me out. The family changes so Summer Rose was Jaune’s maternal aunt was a neat twist. Just thinking about what CRDL went through with Port to be so much more competent and less prone to bullying gives me shivers
NatsuUzumaki161 chapter 41 . 1/16/2020
This is a great story and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter
MrBill68 chapter 41 . 1/14/2020
This story is great, but it's been over a year since the last update (as far as I can see anyway). Please please continue...please... :)
Fererer chapter 41 . 12/30/2019
This fic is awesome, I’m afraid it might end after the party, like I have seen many other great fics do. Pls continue this story, it’s my favorite rwby fic!
JustAnAverageGuy101 chapter 3 . 12/3/2019
Forgot to follow
JustAnAverageGuy101 chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
Well done is all I'll say
TheShob chapter 29 . 12/3/2019
My favorite yang x jaune story yet
Abyssal Angel chapter 37 . 12/1/2019
- If Jaune hadn't offered, she'd have seriously needed to reconsider what she saw in him.
- Realizing what they specifically were waiting for, she followed Jaune, and they all fell in behind her. It was an awkward moment, but she understood.

The latest in a series of lines that equate to a logic break. I'm starting to question why I'm still reading this story, as these breaks in logic are starting to get really jarring. Interestingly, these logic breaks only started after the point in the story when Yang and Juane got together. Or at least I don't recall seeing any or noting any that really stood out before that point in the story.
renokana chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
This first chapter is good. Eased into the AU RWBY universe you made.
TheOneYouDontSee1 chapter 41 . 10/7/2019
Please update i love this story
Cookie chapter 41 . 9/20/2019
Man,what an amazing chapter I can't wait for the next update great work M! Definitely one of my favourite stories! :)
Fyr RedNight chapter 41 . 8/13/2019
Awesome chapter!
RedShirt1453 chapter 25 . 7/24/2019
sweet home Alabama
RedShirt1453 chapter 10 . 7/23/2019
I really don't get why he is so upset about this whole issue. I mean they were terrorists. They'd already killed plenty of innocent people.
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »