Reviews for Technician
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
YEAH, TECH NERD JAUNE!
XD
Best idea. Ugh, just so great.
Guessing that Qrow will be like a mentor for Jaune...Maybe? Assuming because Qrow's name is one of the names listed for the main character(s).
(also was the person that Qrow was talking about Summer?)
Can'the wait for the update!
frik1000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
It's definitely an interesting start. Granted it's a bit odd giving Jaune a formal training and education as I tend to feel that's intricate with his character in canon but you did say it's an AU so I'll let it slide, I just hope the consequences of changing his origins are well and logically reflected.

As for the package thing, it's interesting that it is just a book, but as the saying goes knowledge is power and this seems to be a half-blood prince sort of thing. I imagine the next chapter will have Jaune performing significantly better in his academics due to what he read. I also wonder if he'd interacted with Hang and Ruby in his stay in Signal, or if they're even there to begin with. Qrow still seems to be a teacher after all.

Either way I've rambled on long enough. As far as grammar and what not is concerned you seem to be quite spot on, whcih already puts you above a good majority of the stories around these parts. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
Carnival Hex chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I like different stuff, this is different, continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This rocks can't wait for the update he is using crocea mors right
meep fanmeepster chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
personally i find the story idea to be unusual and enjoyable
I hope you update this story soon
Toytoya chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
You got me at alchemy. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Very interesting I hope you continue
surviversp chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Seems interesting so far.
ALLAHUAKBA911 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Moarr
Mr.PuffPuff chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
interesting
ShinShiroten chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Great concept. Most of fics only beef up Jaune without explore his intellectual side (the most important in my opinion).

Hope you keep your good work.
RaXieF chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
a back story of a possibly competent jaune.. i liked the concept. looking forward for more. hopefully its gonna be a lancaster
lordofthenight97 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This story has piked my curiosity and my interest
gusbot3000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Love this story so far, haven't read one that had Jaune in Signal before so this is new. The idea of this story is fantastic and I'm loving the side character build up. Hope you continue this story and I'm sure others enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks :)
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This story is very good...hope to see more.
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 Next »