Reviews for Majesty
Lily chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Actually, this is historically incorrect for only one reason that I can find: Richard's reign was quite short, so in all actuality it would have been quite impossible for Robin Hood to have a teenage daughter. If so, it would have been YEARS into the reign of John. Sorry! I'll try to put that out of my mind...
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Aw, that name /totally/ makes sense, naming their son after Philip's friend and, after his death, alias x33

I really liked the overall story! Way to go! _ The details could use some work (like going in-depth in some scenes to make the reader care more, feel like they're actually /in/ the story), but the story flowed nicely, you kept everyone in character, and you gave a satisfactory ending where the movie I'm sure made a lot of people upset. Great job! 8DD
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
My comments from the previous chapter aside, YAY, they're married, finally! 833 But uh-oh, what's wrong now? D
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
...I really liked the first part, where they just sat in silence in each other's company. Words aren't everything, after all. x3

But the second part... That solution was kinda simplistic, and if it really /would/ be that simple, why didn't they put it into the movie?

Also (last one for now, I promise) I can't really see Gwyn running away. She's suddenly appeared in doorways at bad moments in conversations before and she's always jumped right in with her own comments; I don't think this one would be much different.

But anyways, overall, okay chapter. *clicks next*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
... ... ...I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting more drama, action, suspense, etc. They caught John without much of hassle at all. /

Oh well. *clicks next chapter*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Uh-oh... Are Robin and Will okay? Tell me they're okay! D8 *pounces next chapter to find out*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Meep, oh noez! D8 Gahness, Philip, WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING WITHOUT CHUR SWORD! Dx Doesn't the king have it with him at, like, all times or something? x/

*glares daggers at Winston as I click next chapter*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Teeheehee, Robin's right! If Gwyn (not Gwen, btw ;3) married Philip, she'd be able to carry out her vow to protect him even better, whether physically or otherwise. xD
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Maybe it's just me, but I'm having trouble keeping the bad news straight. o.0

But anyways...

AAH, I /hate/ the movie for ending without letting them marry! Dx

*tackles next chapter before I start ranting*
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
o_O Good grief, Winston really gets around, huh?

And what is this thingy that he's talking about at the end?

*sigh* One way to find out! *clicks next chapter&
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Meep, why are they even still alive? -.- Grr, I hope they catch those bad guys and put them behind bars for good this time.

*doesn't trust Winston, but getting weird feeling there's something else I'm missing* /
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oo, nice beginning; can't wait to see how this turns out. o3o *clickes next chapter*
DarkMoon2222 chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
lol thats was cute. nice name thanks for writing it
Elariel Erestorion chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Not horrible but not great either. You need to flesh things out alot add more setting details and get into the heads of the characters more. Describe their actions, don't let your stories fall into a stream of constant dialogue.

Also, be very careful with countries. Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England were four seperate distinct countries at this point in history. There was no United Kingdom. Its highly unlikely that Scotland would ever let an English noble in, even one out of favor with the king... and Edinborough would have gone under its Gaelic name Dun Eideann.
Lady Luciole chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
I really enjoy reading your story ... but the end is a little bit short! The marriage isn't describe and the appearance of the prince Conrad is soshort (as the epilogue) It's a little bit frustrating. I hope there is a sequel!