Reviews for Ghosts from the past
jasouatfan chapter 1 . 8/19
I love this reunion and proposal
Great job. Love that Regina saw Daniel
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Crying! Surprised is an understatement. How sweet of Robin to confide in Daniel and get permission from Regina's father. I'm genuinely happy for Regina and Robin. After the hell they've (more so Regina) endured, they deserve some happiness :)
NationWide33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Awesome!
EvilQueenie chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Nice OS! Feels all over the place. What about a second chapter in which Cora and Henry Sr. get to meet Henry? Pretty please with cherries on top?
outlawqueenoncers chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING. I AM LEGIT SOBBING RIGHT NOW. THIS GAVE ME SO MUCH HOPE FOR 5B. YOU ARE AMAZING. JUST..WOW. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
(sorry for all the caps XD)
Apples26 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I would love or Cora to be this nice to Regina in the underworld, but I get the feeling it wont happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Please Please Please write another one, this is amazing and i love it more than i ever loved another fanfiction. Please write another one about the Underworld. OQ obviously!
Listhefan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
gabiiiiiii
yes yes yes yes yes ! This is awesome! 333
Ameeei tudo, amiga! Como vc descreveu o medo dela de se encontrar com as pessoas que ela matou, o amor pela Cora apesar de tudo, reencontro com o papi, A CONVERSA OQ SOBRE O QUE ACONTECEU (pq por favor A&E, cadeee essa conversa?!), Daniel, Robin, the proposal! awww 33
Mto bem escrito, de coração.
beeeijo