Reviews for Goodbye Brother
xDarkFairy chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
hey whats the name of that song and nice work
Kaira-chan15 chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
sniff sniff...that was so sad! :( but well written too
DissingFlamer chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
;_; WAH! YOU KILLED KAGOME! EVIL! *sniff* o well, it was good though...WAH!
Midnight Promise chapter 10 . 7/6/2005

Good story.

n.n

AnimeFreakSlayer
Werecat Rei chapter 10 . 8/13/2004
WOW! This is or was a good fic. Do a sequil. Do a sequil! PLEASE?
Kai Fong chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
that was a great story. mabey you should "make" them go on an adventure and somehow bring Kagome back to life. _
Rayna Ayoki chapter 10 . 11/14/2003
Aw...thats so sweet...and sad...it's like a bittersweet chocolate chip! _
chibi-luv chapter 10 . 10/10/2003

how could u?u killed him.u killed my sesshomaru.

i think im gonna cry...{

nice story, had a good surprise ending.

chibi-luv chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
ok, im not 2 mad about kagome dying, cuz she wasn't one of my favorites, but why did u have 2 make inuyasha so sad? and sesshomaru isn't that mean, he's just...misunderstood.

chibi-luv chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
excellent so interesting.

and now back 2 more reading...

chibi-luv chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
oh.

very good, very,very good.i liked 's see what happens next..._

ombre nocturne chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Aww...NU! *crys* it's so sad! but yet, very well written! I hope you write more Inu fics! I think your really good at 'em! *smiles* honestly! keep it up!
OnsenSong chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
NO! SESSHOMARU-SAMA! WHAT A CRUEL FATE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CREATURE! Bitter sweet ending, me likes! The real world never has happy endings. _

J-Chan -
ombre nocturne chapter 9 . 3/29/2003
*sniff* that was so sad...I didn't really want Kagome to die, but it is your story so I can't do anything about it! Oh well...poor Inu Yasha... I can't wait for the last chapter! Keep up the good work! Ja ne! nagi
ombre nocturne chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
Heylos again! I really love your stories! Your a talented author and I love your Inu fics! Can you write more! I have all your stories on my fave list, cuz I love 'em so much! And thanks for reviewing my story, even if you don't like DBZ that much. I promise I'll write an Inu fanfic soon, I just kinda got grounded for two weeks, so it'll be awhile. Thanks again, and happy writing! _

Nagi