Reviews for Are You Asking Me On a Date, Rose Tyler?
guessitguest chapter 9 . 8/5
i thought it was james mccrimmon not noble...u need to correct that in this story. Overalll its sooooo sweet
LucKitty37 chapter 14 . 6/3
I love this story so much! Please update! :)
I'm sorry, I don't remember the chapter, but you missed a 'Noble'.

And telling someone 'It's worse than it looks' isn't reassuring, quite the oppposite in fact. I think you meant Rose to say 'it's not as bad as it looks'.
A. Iabiata chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
About your premise: Yaaassss girl! Let Rose strut around and be her fantastic self for a change!
Lizy1997 chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
hey! I really love your story and your style of writing is also super. Just one thing: In chap 9 Rose calls James "Noble" and afterwards McCrimmon again. maybe you should change that. Otherwise: Very cool!
Spannerspoon chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Brilliant!

Utterly adorable and I loved how utterly useless James is with women :D
Anna221B chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
That was absolutely, positively brilliant! I LOVE that you managed to work in aliens!
gabyram07 chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
That last chapter was cute :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
Great story. Thank you so much for sharing with us. It was exciting from beginning to end.
New Eliza D chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
Hahaha lovely chapter. Só funny. LOL

I'm wondering if James will ask Rose sometime what was the favor she owned Martha.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Aw, s it over already? Sad. I liked this!

-BadWolfGirl
Capissen38 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is my review of your synopsis:
A good synopsis after the title it what usually what will intrigue me enough to read a story. Yours leaved me confused and wary. In the first sentence you mention three people, Martha, a French blond, and an old friend. The problem comes in the second sentence. "There's a great chippy just two roads over," she told him. And there it is...who is she? As I'm reading, I first think she is Martha since she is the one you started the first sentence about, but then I get to the end and It's Rose Tyler speaking. So I have to go back, which unnamed person is Rose Tyler? The blond or the old friend. I have to assume it's the old friend. It's the order of the second sentence that is off, because as you read "she" it could easily be Martha , the blond or the old friend. It's confusing and it warns me that other parts of your story my be just as confusing. That's why I'm passing on reading this.

New Eliza D chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
I weren't expecting it end now but I'm the one who thanks you for have written this Fic. Loved it.
mrsbertucci chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
I loved this story! I was actually rereading it when you posted the last chapter! I am actually about to post something for the first time soon (nervously bites fingers). I get inspired read I g great works like yours!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
Please write some more, I really like your story.