Reviews for Moments In The Wind
MysteryG13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
AAAAAWWWW~ I'm sorry but I'm just all giggly right now eheheh~
Love the moment with Shadow and Maria. Now I want chocalate! And I want a plushie of that chao!~
Please write more one-shots! You're awesome. Love ya~ Sayonara!
aliixo chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Ahhhh that was so adorable! I love how the Chao was just introduced in the Space Colony! Man you're so good at this. I loved it! And you know I'm not that into Shadow and Maria being together but I'll make an exception just cause Firee-chan wrote it. Hehe these one-shots are already soooo good and you're only on the second one! I can't wait for many more to come!

And you better not do Eggy and Elise-the-man-stealing-orange-legged-beastiality-loving-person cause I'll read it but WILL REFUSE TO LIKE THAT UTTER PIECE OF CRAP- I mean good piece of writing heh. UPDATE SOON NYAAAAAAA
MysteryG13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Aaaawww~ KAWAII~
I'm looking forward to these one-shots you will make. My heart just melted, sorry~
Plus, I can almost feel Amy's pain. I'm glad Sonic made it all better. That scene was just to cute~
Please write more when you can! Arigato~
aliixo chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Firee-chan...THAT WAS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH! AND WHY'D YA HAVE TO GO AND MAKE AMY HURT HOMIEE? YOU KNOW THAT KILLS BOTH OF US INSIDE AND YOU STILL DID IT HOW COULD YOU? XDD

Thank you so much for this! I loved it! And I actually agree with the headcannon you've placed on there man, I reckon she would probably do that ya know? Hmm. You're seriously awesome you know that?

Of course the sonamyness will never cease! We shall always have our rants about Sonic and Amy and that'll probably last until we're 60 or something XD you're seriously one of my closests friends; sister I mean c: man, that seriously touched me Firee-chan, I'm so glad I have ya around you know?

Thanks again! And I'm looking forward to the other updates too! XD I love ya homieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
John chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hey, I really like your writing style. Can't wait to see more. Just wondering, will it be hedgehog or human Maria?
20 | « Prev Page 1 2