Reviews for Phoneix Wright in Guardians of the Ring Fellowship of the Story
SBaby chapter 1 . 3/19
I finally understand what he did with these stories now. It took me over a year to figure it out, but thanks to a certain youtuber, I now know why the stories are so messed up here, and I'm going to explain what's happening here (it's actually really amazing).

Ok, so what this guy did, was he wrote a bunch of short one-shot stories, and ran them through a text program that translates the stories into a bunch of different languages, and then back into English. And this is what he ended up with. And if you don't believe me, just look up Kronos Trigger with whatever search engine you use.

But yeah, really funny. And you can do this with almost anything you can think of.
Kirby9267 chapter 1 . 1/27
I actually constantly quote Scrooge Mcduck's death scene to my friends
doot chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I love how phoenix has sex with half the female characters before revealing that he's gay. seriously man this was so fucking good on so many levels I just

marrymepeterchimaera
Gunvolt the Azure Striker chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
You know it's gonna be amazing when chapter is spelled as "Clapter".
oh my ball chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
this is the best fanfiction ever. you better write book soon if you want never to explosion of an entire universe blows up
PlatinumMcBilly chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Peter Chimera have you read this series by any chance?

art/A-Random-Scottish-Fanfic-Chapter-1-554937132

While most of the dialogue and syntax of Phoenix Wright:GotRFotS remains classic-Chimaera, certain device choices and structural arrangements seem to be shared by both narratives. Elements that I'm very certain were not present in your previous entries. This would lead me to believe some form of cross-pollination may have occurred, if it weren't for the extremely low view count of this other story.

Please, nobody take this as an accusation. Chimera is a master in his field. End of stryo. But writers often read other writers, obviously. This is an academic inquiry on a literary source our man here may or may not have used. All thoughts are welcome.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Perhaps your most brilliant work yet. My roommates and I spent the evening in stitches. "Welcome to phone, I am phone" indeed.
Lana chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
WHAT IS THIS?!
Jacen Wyatt chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Best one eva A of out 10
Ur so hawt chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
gimmethebook
BR TrP chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Ur such a warth og but th best werthog evr in the universe of mlky way evr u ma bae brb ma moms yell at me but ill call u l9ter babe k?,?,
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
God I love your trollfics.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Peter Chimaera's work is horribly overrated and unfunny.
Cow Orker Jim chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I mean this in the best way possible, but this story was incredibly shitty.
CloudMistDragon555 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
How did I just find about this, this was an amazing parody of a typical sci-fi fantasy story. I love how much effort you put into this.