Reviews for luke skywalker
mclovininthehouse chapter 1 . 1/30
My god it's so beautiful plz update
mocrichip chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Buts what wast he
Peter Cumaera chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
stop while ur ahead bro.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Cool here's my story: sfffyhghtdtgmmnjgnklpiutecesacbnyfxxwertybvcsdgsaqazxvhhnjmkml,.,jihyhdtfgsgh THE END.
STILLBEARTRAP chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
ur ma iedol. awana b jus lik u. 3 33
axelDANGERfrankenstein chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I love you
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
At least this was actually new, unlike TFA.
RevengeRevisited chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Exquisite.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Finally, you have no idea how long I've been waiting and at the right moment too with the new movie and all.

I thought you retired or something, got me worried for a bit.
lightning bird chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
What the hell, Skywalker, using a microchip when you're supposed to use a mocrichip. No wonder the computer blew up, you amateur.
Jake Weeks chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Peter Chimaera once again shows his technical fluency and grace as a storyteller in his fresh new work "luke skywalker", his new crossover with the Robocop universe. Following the recent trend of European film and literature's slow, agonizing slip into minimalism, Chimaera's story is a mere 42 words long, but what it lacks in characters it more than makes up for with syllables. An amateur of Chimaera's work might dismiss his new effort as "lazy", "incomprehensible", "just banging on the keyboard for no reason", or "lacking all manner of coherence, this is just straight bollocks m8", but this would be missing Chimaera's hidden stylistic integrity which has earned him much praise from the more polished and sophisticated readers. Much like the work of film auteur Bela Tarr, Chimaera's words form a radiant landscape existing primarily outside of his grounded prose, a majestic new universe for readers to become lost in and explore until the end of time itself. In fact, Chimaera's 42 words form a 42-dimensional linearly independent set of great mathematical beauty and significance that are likely to be lost on the average reader. Again it helps to draw a parallel to the art world; many might dismiss Rothko as pretentious or coy in his color field paintings. But it is clear when one closely studies Chimaera's work that we are in the presence of the genius. Such a master of the artistic medium only appears once or twice in 500 years. We can only be certain of one thing: in the year 2525, when all of our paper is made of lasers and Gorman Freeman sinks all of the bad guys into the ocean near Houston, the scribes will list the finest specimens of the human race in chronological order: Ashurbanipal, Socrates, Muhammad al-Khwarizmi, Da Vinci, Chimaera. And we still won't have flying cars.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Can't wait for the continuation!
Abcissa1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
this is so beautfiul. plesa update sonn!