Reviews for A Change in Station
Great idea
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Nice idea.
FineEyesPrettyWoman chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
This would make a good but short story without Wickham as antagonist. Maybe Wickham was in the militia before the switch. Maybe he was known around the town already, or maybe arrived virtually as the change in Colonels happened . Actually, now that I have typed it, I think something like it has been done. COl. F maybe didnt take over command, but was stationed there for some reason.
Merrri chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Oh! This is definitely worth continuing! I've not seen this difference before, what a great idea. Can't wait to see how this changes things, and why Col. Foster had to change regiments!
Keep it up, do!

May your words flow swiftly and your ink run smooth,
Merrily
HarnGin chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I do wish you had decided to continue with this story. You made an excellent start.
vaimiri chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
où est la suite s'il vous plait?
csad21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I would indeed be very interested to see this continue. Not because of the mayhem the good Colonel could cause (probably good natured mayhem or maybe not? Certainly would be a change to have him for once be not a deus ex machina in favour of the D/E match as he seems to be in every other P&P fic), but because Colonel Fitzwilliam leading a regiment of *militia* would be a big, *big* step down for him career-wise, and so I'd be interested to find out how you'd pull it off credibly.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
me! me! I would be interested! :*
gloriannys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh the possibilities! Coronel Fitzwilliam being the commander of a regimen, means that he can afford a wife. Just like coronel Foster could. So, now Mr. Darcy has a real rival.

Shame that you haven't updated in 6 months. Maybe, it is a one-shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This is a fun set-up ... If you continue it I would read!
juliana alicia miller chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
good start... no wickham, and darcy displaying a smile... hhmmmnnn... i hope u did not change your mind about writing the rest?
elise115 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I would love for this to continue!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
YES! Oh please do continue! This sounds like it will be a fun story. I look forward to reading more.
smurphy816 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Please continue.
Colleen chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Looks like it could be a great version of our Star crossed Lovers and their struggle s!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »