Reviews for DELTORA QUEST3: The Underground of Hope
jackie.rae.3382 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
please write more it is fantastic
nutshak chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
Aww common man i was sad when i got to the final chapter of this awesome story. . . Y'know, cus it's an awesome story. I really hope to see more soon, as you have a great writing style that keeps people entranced throughout the whole thing.

Keep it up!
helper911 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
great not as good as the first, i lake the chapters rather short.
helper911 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
cool, very interasting i want to read chapter 2 by
Rikku chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
Ah, it's been over a year! Will this be updated? I hope so, cause this is a good fic.
final-fantasy-20 chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
Hello Black Fury,

I must say this is very good. I really like it. So I was wondering if you were planing on continuing it? I'd really like to read the rest.

It really pains me when such a good fic like this just sits there for a long time. Well I'll let you go, and I hope to see a update. *Smiles*

Take care,

A fan
final-fantasy-20 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
This is so good! I hope you'll write more Deltora fics!
final-fantasy-20 chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
I love this fic. Please update! I will put you on alert, because I can't wait to read more, I'm also putting you on my favrites. I really hope there is more!This is the best DQ fic I've read!
Ethereal Light chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
GM: Hi! Good story! Update soon!

M1: We don't have any Deltora Q. fics up yet but we might!

M5: Bye!
DragonMaster chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
hope u had a great christmas i almost did

but the new PS2(slimmer model) made up for

it..anyway cant wait for an update**

!HAPPY NEW YEARS by the way
IceAngel7 chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
Hello

I just finished reading the last of the 3rd deltora story last night (got it for xmas) and I kind of feel the same way about my fic - with the plague etc and sharn - similar to my story there -but i think i will feel bad if I don't finish the story so I'll just have to pretend dq3 didn't happen ;D
Grace chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Update soon please!
dude chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
whoa cool story keep it up
forest-fires chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Update Please. I have to go to church now. Awesome Plot.
Bohemian-Beautiful chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
ur story is really good, there are a few spelling mistakes like coursed instead of caused, but other than that, ur story is great. i did get a bit confused when jasmine was finding all about the dragons, i couldn't understand which dragon hoarded what and which dragon loved what, and i also got a bit confused when Drahen is angry at himself for letting them find out about the dragons, and when penn is watching him and saying she wouldn't fail like her master. are they ols, or do they both work for the SL? please update soon!