Reviews for Stones Thrown Before the Tide
Russiantovictory chapter 1 . 11/7
This fanfic is fucking awesome. How in the hell did I not find this earlier?

Please keep writing this is awesome. Not that I'm implying that you didnt.

I love this so much.

-proud supporter
Kellhound chapter 25 . 10/13
Wow, what an amazing ride this story has been! I've enjoyed every second of it so far, and love it just as much as your other story "Future Imperfect"! I hope that you are doing well in life, and that maybe someday your muse will return for this story, if not then it was still a fun and amazing ride!
BridgeBurn100 chapter 25 . 6/25
Wow just wow! This is such a great story! I really love what the characters have done with their extra time. They are actually changing things like they should. Unlike so many other back in time stories. I really hope you come back to this story.
Viper0300 chapter 25 . 6/21
Thank you for the upload. I just found this story and binged it until here, please keep it up it’s such an interesting read! Will there be other characters or just the 3 from the crucible?
TheLastGarou chapter 18 . 6/10
:'(
"Do not cry out in Sorrow, 'He is Gone!' But rather, live in Thankfulness that He Was."
TheLastGarou chapter 1 . 6/9
Ooohohohoho, buddy! I *like* where this is going.
Ambaire chapter 25 . 6/1
4 chapters of garbage around that, really? Did your muse truly desert you entirely? A pity.
Ambaire chapter 23 . 6/1
I knew this story was too good to be true, and the garbage spewed with the ending of last chapter and this one only proves it. You didn't have to do the whole 'jane gets captured by batarians' thing... and you know it.
Ambaire chapter 11 . 6/1
Awww, that was adorable.
Ambaire chapter 10 . 6/1
Wow, that was a brilliant exchange of words. Thank you for writing this story.
Krionik chapter 25 . 2/1
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
SuperSpecialAwesomeJutsuGO chapter 25 . 11/4/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter!
SuperSpecialAwesomeJutsuGO chapter 23 . 11/3/2018
Another heart wrenching chapter. Im a huge fan of your writing.
SuperSpecialAwesomeJutsuGO chapter 22 . 11/3/2018
This chapter was absolutely amazing. One of the best chapters I've ever read even in professional writing. You really made the scene come alive in all its heart wrenching, horrible, glory.
bdrivermp chapter 25 . 11/2/2018