Reviews for Stones Thrown Before the Tide
Pteaset chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
This story is not what I was expecting but it is very good I intend to catch up I look forward to finishing it
Verdin Grey chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
I found that chapter quite enjoyable, somewhat unexpected, but also perfectly sensible. I had a feeling Shepard might remember, but at the same time I felt like she wouldn't- most likely because both Wrex and the Illusive Man seemed to think she wouldn't.

Good job!
badkidoh chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
Good chapter. I wonder if the Batarians will even make it off planet or out of the star system and how damaged their ships are form the AA-guns. it would be kinda amusing if the Batarians had to stop for ship repairs thus keeping them in the star system or if back up shows up and blockades the mass relay.
Dimension Distorter chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
Alright! There we go! Kid Shepard STILL kicking that ass! Also, good on Wrex for giving her weapons this early in the game! I mean, damn!
Revliledpembroke chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.

Not even at 10 years old.

Heh... Is this where we get a Conan the Barbarian-esque montage of Shep pushing a giant wheel from a young age, growing big and strong, then fighting in the arena, knowing the pleasures of the flesh, and saying things like "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women"?
TidusFFX1997 chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
Commander Shepard is in the house so Badassed not even death's determined clutches can keep her down
DragonLord577 chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
A cliffhanger, why, whyyyyyy... anyway great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, you better not make me wait too long.
brandonack96 chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
Does Wrex make it in time to save the captives including Shepard and liberate the colony?
TheRangerBoy chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
AY!

I'm glad that came into fruition.

Oh, the conflict I see in the future~
Misdirection chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
Poor Shepard! At least she managed to to tear through the bastards before she went down, and at ten years old to boot! Was her mother raped, or just beaten? I wasn't clear on that. It looked like they were only about to, but maybe I misread the scene. If Jane gets raped though I will lose my shit. The goddamn savior of the Milky Way deserves better than to suffer as such from scumbag batarian slavers. But then again, nobody deserves it either. Excellent chapter as usual. You have a talent for leaving me wanting more each time.
Alpenwolf chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
So much angst in Jack Harper, so much fury in Wrex and so much fear in the council. Whatever direction this will go to, it won't be fun for the enemies of those two and of Jane. The day she joins the fray, it will be memorable. If she is 'back already', the batarians won't know what hit them, but they won't know it anyway if Wrex and his men are fast enough to help.
General Cammy chapter 21 . 9/28/2017
awesome so far
RadFoxUK chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
More please.
Albino87 chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
Interesting story

Keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2017
it'd be interesting if Shepard woke up during the attack. a ten year old flinging around military grade biotics would be amusing.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »