Reviews for Stones Thrown Before the Tide
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Very original and fascinating story (even if I hate TIM). Excellent work on the ripple effect too. Looking forward to more! :-D
Someguy the anon chapter 25 . 6/16/2018
even though it doesn't make any sense, I hope that one collector that got remembered who his race was turns up being like "i am from the future and I come with warnings"
Kobayashi Shiki chapter 25 . 6/8/2018
I have such love for this fic, I don't know where to even begin. Now that we've seen where Jane is at about to get some serious combat conditioning, I'm super curious what point Garrus will pop in. Everyone else appeared in a point of time that changed their lives in a big way. A deep pain/regret. But there are only a couple prior to meeting Shep that Garrus admitted to regretting. It'll be interesting to see where the path winds.
lukas chapter 25 . 6/4/2018
Absolutely worth the wait but now I’m impatient for the next update
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2018
The chapter was amazing as alaways! I can't wait to see more. I am curious to see when Javik makes an appearance though
swrWriter chapter 25 . 5/24/2018
I love this entire idea, and I couldn't stop reading it. Looking forward to next time, rooting for Shepard. You're awesome, keep it up!
Kylia chapter 25 . 5/15/2018
I look forward to more. This is an excellent fic.
Kylia chapter 23 . 5/15/2018
Well now
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 25 . 5/13/2018
Huzzah! The great return!
Janizary chapter 25 . 5/11/2018
So glad to see you back!

Excellent update. Nice slide-in of Drack and Kesh. That will be interesting. Oh, and Alec Ryder for SPECTRE. Nice.
taciturnlackey chapter 25 . 5/10/2018
Whooo, Drack and Kesh! :D
BadCoyote68 chapter 25 . 5/9/2018
Raxi the Spectre would be excellent! I hope that we get some time with Shepard next chapter... I can't help myself, I just am always going to be a total Jane Shepard fan-boy. Thank you so much for getting back to these awesome stories, Miz!
Seek Perfection Accept Reality chapter 25 . 5/9/2018
Glad to see this back! Your characterizations were excellent, as always.
rspendragon chapter 25 . 5/8/2018
damn good story keep up the good work hope to see another chapter soon
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 5/8/2018
Every time an update for this story comes, my life gets just a bit better. I’m glad you had Wrex figure out that the evidence of Shepard’s death wasn’t convincing. Keep up the good work!
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »