Reviews for Stones Thrown Before the Tide
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Please continue
I'm enthralled :)
BadCoyote68 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
The awesomeness of being able to have a do-over! I totally envy you, Urdnot Wrex... you kick butt and are in a butt kicking situation. :) This was a fun chapter, I really like how you write Wrex, he seems totally like he should. Damn, the thing with your writing, MizD, I like it all so much that all I want from you is MORE! And there is only so much that you can do... so as much as I want more, lets try and stick with the books we have now so that you do not burn out! Burning out is baaaaaaaaad.
Draed chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
I like Wrex. Having him as a/the main character is something I haven't read before.
Have high hopes for this one - been great so far !
darkerdeepdown chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Yeah that's about how I imagined it would go. Confidence having bled into arrogance, authority having warped into tyranny, traditions shackling the present from the past to halt the future.
theherocomplex chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You do love your AUs, don't you? I love that you've taken on Wrex's perspective here - the games are structured so we only really see things through the lens of Shepard and their experiences, so the stakes are completely changed here. And now, with his knowledge, all the painful choices are left to Wrex. What a perfect point to leave it on, too! Wrex, about to face down his father, with Wreav at his side.

Also - A for sticking one to the Catalyst :D I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes (somewhere ridiculous and magnificent, I'm sure)!
TaiKee chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Omg this is going to be so good! I love Wrex and now we have an entire story with his adventures coming up.

This was well written, I love having Wrex there at the end, I've always enjoyed their friendship and the respect he has for her. Well written and can't wait to read more.
CordovanLily chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ah! I'm looking forward to this one! Wrex needs more love, he's absolutely one of my favorite squadmates. I went on more missions with him and Garrus than I can count. It seemed to me they were the only ones even remotely competent, everyone else just kept getting knocked out. _ Oh ... Yeah, I kinda dropped off the radar again but remember, I'm always reading ... Ok, that sounded a bit more creepy than I intended lol. *hugs and cookies*
BadCoyote68 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I am looking forward to more Wrex POV chapters from you, MizD... this is going to be some excellent stuff, of that I have no doubt. :D
coduss chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
hmmmm, an interesting twist to a time travel fic. cant wait to see chapter 2
LilVy chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE time-travel stories! But yeah, Sassy needs to be priority! (just my 2 cents... why isn't there a cents emblem on the stupid keyboard?)

"Never monologue when there's a krogan in the room. That's lesson one." - fave line :-D

(A-N: Canon compliant Fem!Shepard, Shakarian, colonist, war hero, infiltrator ... right up until the race for the beam to the Citadel.) - So you're saying for the first three seconds, right? ;-)

Fantastic, gripping first chapter! Damnit.

p.s. ROFL... TIM didn't even get a chance to say anything! ::snickers::

Sorry about the recycling, but I'm not awake, yet. ;-)
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Haha so this is your little addition. By adding a big angry krogan badass to the mix and laughing as he flips the table on anyone who tries to negotiate with him. I dig it. Keep your core focused but allow your pressure to purge with your secondaries.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40