Reviews for Tokiya Look Here
RandomFandomsGirl chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm late but yaass! I LOVE THIS IM ALWAYS UP FOR YAOI! AHH TOKIYA AS THE UKE IS MY FAV!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Genderbend away, oh great one!
XD
It's in the name of ART!
Lovely rivalry going on, I'm loving forward to reading more.
And yes, as you can see, I am weak. I have my assignment, (not to mention class) all tomorrow morning, and here I am sneaking a chapter because I am impatient for the ALLToki~
Will this have a polyamorous ending? I, personally, am hoping for a harem. Especially because of one of the fics I'm currently working on for this fandom, but that's just me.
Loved the fact that Hayato swallowed, and the fact that he was here at all. Then I realized you stuck with the twins thing, and actually read the summary, (which I skipped the moment I read "Tokiya x All Male characters" and "Uke!Tokiya."). Then I spent the rest of the chapter fangirling thoroughly, since you've basical given me Sternbutsecretlyanaivecutiepie!Tokiya on Adorablebutactuallyasadisticimp!Tokiya action. I love that. It's amazing~
-starry eyed-
Only wish that the lime was longer...
Anyway, for now, for real this time, I bid you:
Sayonara,
Lolita
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I haven't even read this yet, but I love you for it. Uke!Tokiya is my everything, and so Harem!Tokiya...? I haven't had DREAMS this good, and I dream of aliens, multiverses, and pie that tastes like rainbows.
lol
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you a million times for this. Expect a review every chapter once I do get around to reading this miracle, as I have an essay due tomorrow.
I'll probably adore this and beg for updates often, so I apologize in advance.
Sayonara,
Lolita
nayt.estengrave chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
nice, finally a fic where Tokiya is an uke. But i think this chapter is a bit of dub-con since he's friend basically put him in a tight spot and he never actually gave his consent. she just shoved a vibrator up his ass and made Camus have sex with him. so yeah, you might want to tag that on top of the pagethen there's also the inconsistency of the last chapter where they're supposed to help with moving but suddenly their Tokiya has to go to a convention, i think that could be transitioned better. Aside from that please update soon :D
Linnsberg chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Omg wuv dis so far w Tokiya harem FTW
Izzy chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Love it! ** keep it up cx
Kaichilover chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
YOU ARE THA BOSSSSSS SUZUKI AND YASSS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HAYATOXTOKIYA STUFF TO HAPPEN YASSSS
Kaichilover chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
RYUYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JOIN LE PARTYYYYYYYY GET TOKI AND FU-ERRRR I MEAN MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

LOVE ET SO MUCH
KaichiloverOwO chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
YASSSS RENXTOKI FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH! CANT WAIT FOR SOME RANXTOKI
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2016

KAICHILOVER OUT
QPsadamare chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Thanks for the update!
You sure are a fast one! The design is nice! 3
It was really a satisfying... I bet next couple would be RanRan or Masa! ( ouo)/"
XD I'll be waiting for update!
QPsadamare chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Thanks for doing this fabulous fanfic
We TokiyaXAll shippers definately appreciate this! XD I was hoping you'd add a chinese new years one... toki in a chinese girl outfit is nice! 3 This is long...
Also i cant wait for you to update on ren's bday/valentines! please update! Tokiya otaku AU is something everyon likes! again THANK YOU!
KaichiloverOwO chapter 7 . 2/5/2016