Reviews for Pressing for Love
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Wow, so grateful for amazing women who did so much with so much to lose.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I really enjoyed it. More please.
I hope you continue it.
Thank you for sharing it.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Wish there was more to this sweet story :)
Ninkita chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I enjoyed this, especially the setting you've chosen. I hope there is more.
wambam45 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Enjoyed this so much. Hope you continue it.
madgerama chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This was great. Thank you! Can't wait for more. I hope you continue. Good luck
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
These are all great stories and I don't know how I am going to decide how to pick my favorite. I do hope that you continue this story. The life you described here, I have no words. Good luck with the contest.
Michele DeLuca Smith chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Awesome...hope you continue...I work for the union that represents this industry, and am pleased your rendition is so accurate.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I remember watching a movie with a very young Sally Field about working for a company in the south and going on strike for the union, sadly I forgot the title- but it was based on a true story. This reminds me of the spirit of it, and I know I thought how strong and brave these women were!
Thanks for sharing this
eesti chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Ok then. I'll be waiting for this to continue. Thank you.
latersedward chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
thank you for your story. clearly, at least to me, there is so much more here and I'm hoping that you have more chapters on the way. I want to thank you for doing so much research. I appreciate the effort you made. good luck!
roxanne34145 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Very original story, both my Italian grandmothers worked in the garment industry in NYC around this same time so would be great to see this story continue. Still have one of their Union Cards.
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
The sacrifices they made for us...
Fyrebyrd chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Great start to a multi-chapter fic! Good luck :)
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016