Reviews for Circumstantial Evidence
Sylarfan chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This was a wonderful little gem. I really liked your take on Evie and Jon's relationship. Very on character with everyone. Bravo!
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Aww, I adore this one! (Trying to find new adjectives to describe how much I love your fics isn't that easy!) I love Jonathan's rather cackhanded attempts at defending his sister's virtue - he's sort of resigned about having to try and do the right thing, and it's so very Jonathan!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw. A cute take on the big brother!

KrisEleven~
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Loved your portrayal of Jonathan - he was so in character. I especially liked his concerns over his sis' 'virtue' and his self-righteous anger at O'Connell - the whole scene at the apartment was very funny. And the last chapter was the best, with all the men's reactions to Evie's make-over, Jonathan finally realising what's going on and the sweetness of the siblings' last dance.
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
This is simply perfect. So in-character, very witty, very warm-hearted. You captured Jonathan exactly. Outstanding!
Good Queen Vold chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Wow, this is really good! I loved the way you portrayed Jonathan... he's friggin hilarious!
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Fabulous !

I have just read your fic... The translation of your fic (in French), to be exact, and it's a really nice story ! The first Mummy-fic I've read, and certainly one of the most brilliant stories. I love Jonathan ! *_* So, just congratulations, and I think I'm going to visit the sector Mummy-fics ! ;)

(Heem. I'm a French girl, and, mmh, I apologize for all the mistakes I did ) )
deeply-spaced chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
Wow! What a wonderful story! You have reminded me how much I love Jonathan all over again! What great pleasure it is to read this story! So well constructed with perfect dialogue between brother and sister! Thank you so much for this little taste of Jonathan in a fandom where he receives so little respect.

Sheri
Breila chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
That was absolutely perfect! One of the best post-Mummy fics I've read, and I liked the way you told it from Jonathan's POV.
Good stuff!
The Phantom chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
A masterpiece in 'Mummy' fanfiction. Absolutely marvelous characterization on all counts. Magnificent.
Bravo!
~ Phantom
A. Windsor chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
another, awesome adorable one... Jon's so cute... and I love his musings on his dear sister. I love how you pulled the jail time for circumstantial evidence in with him jumping to the wrong conclusions... Wonderful!
katie janeway chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Aw.
bibphile chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
Wonderful story. You have Jonathon's "voice" down perfect.
AerinBrown chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
Yes, I already reviewed, but I was reading it again and I couldn't just leave without saying anything! This story is so friggin' cute. I've read it several times already, and I believe that it's the best Jonathon story that I've ever come across. Really, I do. You are such an awesome writer! I would tell you my favorite lines, but truthfully I found them all delightful and entertaining. *sigh* I think that I'm going to go read it again, so ta-ta!
AerinBrown chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
E! This was like the sweetest, greatest, bestest written Mummy fanfic that I have ever read. It managed to be incredibly wonderful and warm without being mushy or sappy. I've always had a problem with writing from a first-person point of view, but you obviously flew past that obstacle. The story was just awesome.

Absolutely wonderful...