Reviews for The Path of Caleb Grey
jillianaw chapter 39 . 6/5
I have read so many fan fics and this is the best by far! You are an extremely talented writer! Is there any chance that you are going to finish this story?
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 40 . 1/26
I can't tell enough how much I enjoyed reading your stories, you are truly gifted with the way you create a story. I have hope even though it's been more than two years since your last update that you'll come back one day. Hope you are well and stay safe!
Callie chapter 40 . 1/19
First and foremost, I pray that you are healthy and in remission. Thank you for three amazing stories. You are truly gifted. I hope that you can find time to finish this brilliant tale. It's such a shame to leave it so close to completion. Please if you can, wrap it up as you planned. God bless!
mysticeyes1 chapter 40 . 1/18
Great Story, Loved All and I mean all of it.
crazylady1981 chapter 40 . 12/19/2020
love your story!
fruupke chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Wow! this must have been the best fanfiction I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. So sad to see that it has been so long since you finished it. I wanted more. more of Caleb's story, more of everyone. do Caleb and Lainey get more kids? will they marry eventually? how about Vivi? Ugh, just so sad it is over
meeeeouch chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
I have to admit, this is one of the best stories I've read! Wish she would finish it
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
i didn't think it could have gotten amy better than the first two stories but damn i was wrong. i hope all is well on your end cause i hope this story is not over cause i know it's about Caleb finding his happy evet after and getting married not about Reids wedding.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 38 . 9/19/2020
oh thank goodness.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 37 . 9/19/2020
yes Caleb messed up big time you never ever keep secrets from your significant other for no one no matter who it is.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 21 . 9/18/2020
sorry can't say i feel bad for this horrible woman
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 20 . 9/18/2020
omg please dont let anyone die
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 20 . 9/18/2020
about time she was a evil viel woman .
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 19 . 9/18/2020
that lunatic has to die she is so damn hateful.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 17 . 9/18/2020
this would have been hilarious to see then fighting over the phone .
5,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »