Reviews for The Path of Caleb Grey
MartyH52 chapter 6 . 3h
OMG I love this story. The suspense, and drama. Can’t wait to see if my thoughts match the direction you’re taking the story!
misty1978 chapter 40 . 19h
Please waiting anxiously for the rest of book. When will that be? I have reread and reread over and over again. Your work is amazing
Delawarelover16 chapter 40 . 6/18
I hope you are ok, I have always loved your stories Andy have been so invested in your characters. I know you have haven’t updated in a long time and am dying to know what happens next. I know real life often gets in the way, so I hope all is good.
Coopert chapter 40 . 6/13
Thank you for the excellent read... hope you are feeling okay and better. I am a huge fan of all your stories, I am hoping this story continues so we can read about Caleb’s wedding and possibly a baby on the way!
Nita from South Africa chapter 1 . 6/10
Good day, pls when is the next update of
Caleb and Lainey, you writing exellent
Jennifer chapter 40 . 6/7
Well done but i wish there was more . I so love all your books ...
Thank you and good luck !
Jennifer chapter 38 . 6/7
Cliff hanger and chills I was so sad and then Wow so nice in the end. I am sorry your first readers had to wait years but thank you for ending this .. Such a nice way your ideas flow .. Well done !
Jennifer chapter 34 . 6/6
I am sorry Lilly that there are readers who are giving you crap as i have said its a same you cant block them . I am sad your books are almost done. I hope you write other books. I am coming to this site way behind a lot of readers .
Thank you for all your hard work !
Jennifer chapter 30 . 6/5
For my point of view i love how you write and this book is your last one. I am bummed ! I love how you step out and go differently .. This is Fan Fiction and writers write there own way thank you !
Jennifer chapter 29 . 6/4
So good and all the twist and turns Wow ! :)
Vicky Smith chapter 40 . 6/3
I miss you so much. I hope your family is good, I hope your health is good. I'm sure you're just taking some much needed R & R and will come back to us soon. Your stories are the best.

A VERY HUGE FAN 6/3/18
Jennifer chapter 19 . 6/3
Thank you for being so creative in the way you write.. I wish you had more books . I love how your mind twists and turns the story .. As Anna would say " I want more " I am gripped not wanting to stop reading and go to bed .. I love It
Carnival Queen chapter 1 . 6/1
I am quite concerned lillian it is radio silence on your end, I am hoping it's just a well needed stress free break you are on. Perhaps you communicate with fans on Facebook but I still come to your story to see if 41 is published, I thought about you when I was bikini shopping remembering your remark about hitting the beach with your new pair of girls, I am very concerned about you. I will never forget discovering AACHAB and the joy I felt when there was a prequel ATBHP. Tanisha and I went nuts trying to discover who Henry was dating and we came to the conclusion he was dating a Transvestite, So i will give you my 5 star review once more, (Bitches Bow Down.)
Concerned chapter 1 . 5/28
It would be a shame, especially after all your extremely hard work, to not bring the Path of CG, to a satisfying conclusion. We're all concerned about you, thinking you wouldn't have abandoned something you are/were so passionate about, unless something bad has happened. Hoping that's not the case and that you and your family are all doing well. I don't think anyone minds waiting as long as it's understood why and that you are ok and will be back. If not, maybe you could have one of your author friends help complete your vision. Your stories should be published, if they aren't already, they are that good. I hope we hear something, one way or another, sooner than later. It's been a wonderful ride, so thank you!
When continues the history? Sorry for my English. I'm from mexico.
5,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »