Reviews for The Path of Caleb Grey
Is this the final chapter? Because, is Caleb history and wants to read about his wedding and his future as a father. A better closing about his life. I love all the drama and reading about everyone but, hi Isabel the principal character I just expected a better closing or ending.
lguard25 chapter 40 . 9/12
I hope ypu update soon please
Carnival Queen chapter 1 . 9/5
Hello Fay I am reading Mrs Frazier,s Slow and Steady right now. Another writer perhaps you might enjoy is Golden Goddess, I am going to refamilerize myself with her work. You can also try Singing Your Shade I read 10 chapters in the past so that is another one I will revisit.
Hi i love this story and i ve been following it along for quite some time now and i was just wondering if you are going to update or if you decited to stop writing ? I loooove this story though and would really like for you to continue if you have the time and the inspiration.
Xx
volivoam chapter 40 . 9/6
Hi, I hope you are doing well.

I love your writing and wanted to know if you will be continuing this story? I love how you have portrait the characters, their individual stories, and how close they are. Would love to continue reading your story.

Best Regards,

Vanessa
Shellz chapter 1 . 9/3
I have really enjoy all 3 books.
I hope there is more to come in the path of caleb grey.
What is happening about caleb wedding?
Fay chapter 1 . 9/3
Thank you Carnival Queen. I will give them a read. Have you tried FF by Mrs Fraser...FF Slow and Steady and FF Fast and furious. Both brilliant, really great writing. SS is complete (80 chapter) FF approx 45 and I think complete but maybe 1 more chapter but over a year since last updated but did not end on a cliff hanger. Give a go. Thanks again.
Pinkeloise chapter 1 . 9/3
Just finished reading all your stories again! They are the best! Thank you again for all the time you put into these stories over the years! Your the best!
Carnival Queen chapter 1 . 8/31
Hello Fay two of my faves came to mind both completed, the first one is a one shot called The Magic Of Fifty Shades by PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps, The second is 31 chapters called The Reluctant Parent by missreadinfool it is different, funny and a potty mouth 18 month old. Thanks for the Shout out and i will post some more to read in the meantime.
Fay chapter 2 . 8/28
I agree with Carnival Queen about FF Inauspicious...Fantastic story. I was going to recommend here but was beaten to it but I would love other recommended stories while waiting for the last chapter
Fay chapter 40 . 8/28
Hi hope all is well with you and your family.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Carnival Queen chapter 1 . 8/22
I want to encourage all of you to read this Fanfiction story called [ Inauspicious ]. This Story shook me to the Core the storyline is not in our Lillian121 style but bear with it chapter 1 will freak you out and highs and lows and its completed chapter 30 still have me SHOOK I couldn't sleep I reread the final chapter and wept for hours.
Cheryle.Pow chapter 38 . 8/20
I have followed and loved all 3 of your stories, please please finish this one, I know RL gets in the way but your stories are just too good to be abandoned mid story
MJCC chapter 40 . 8/12
Are you going to write about Caleb & Lainey's wedding because the ch 40 is about Reid's wedding? I really enjoyed reading all 3 stories. I always stayed up until around 3am just reading them coz I couldn't put my phone down. You are a very good writer.
Candace Davis chapter 40 . 8/7
Love this chapter! Can't wait until the next chapter
5,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »