Reviews for The Waiting Game
RuinedFox chapter 1 . 1/21
Normally, I don't like a lot of time skips, but you made it work really well here. Wonderful read!
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 1/15
I love Adrien-centric stuff. My poor baby.

I like how you used the passage of time, for all of the characters. And I like that even ones that didn't have akuma (at least in this 'verse) still help out their superhero buds.

You have a good balance between natural dialogue and nice description. I especially liked the hospital scene with Alya.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
: )
PipeDream chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Oh my god I just utterly adore this! It's like everything I want to happen for them, and it's just so meaningful and heartwarming and gentle, subtle in all the right ways and obvious in even more right ways
Kuro-Okami2588 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
That was pretty good.
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Aww, definitely a cutie!
Love the details and wild metaphors. I love how Adrien gave into be more cat, and the sitcom joke, and Ladybug convincing him to quit the game with his dad. The Nino and Adrien moment, the reveal and how she offered him a place to stay. The Princess is in another castle and hand-holding haha! Chloe, my gosh, you made her presence funny, love how Marinette offered to sign the napkin, and the bone symbolism.
Lovely!
Thank you.
mayuralover chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I like this. Seems like Adrien has a sense of purpose, ya know?
NitenGale chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Beautiful. Short, poignant, and perfect. Well done!
Unstoppable Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
The opening of this brought a tear to my eye, and I rarely cry. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Interesting.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
NobodyReally chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I think this was fantastic! Wonderful job!
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I absolutely adored this story. It flowed beautifully and the style was easy to follow. Wonderfully done.
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
The hospital scene with Alya amused me a lot. Nice job!
Jessie Ann chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Literally crying, this was beautiful! I can't wait for when the show actually touches more on the aspect of Adrien and his father's relationship. In the meantime though, this is hot cocoa for my soul.