Reviews for Just A Little Bet
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
lolololololololololololololo lololololololololol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo NOT SPOT! *faints on horror* *real e steps out* that was disgusting..*recieves glare from spot*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Y DERE AINT NO SPOT GOIL? US GOILS R READIN DIS CUZ DERES SPOT!
brigitteek chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
liked the first chapter. and i wanted to review so there would be 400 reviews! congrats!
Miss Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
OK, I'm reviewing! Really good so far. Kudos! I'm so claiming my kiss from Jack! LOL. Love the story, great job. :)
Corky the Quirk chapter 30 . 2/24/2009
Wow! I love this story! It's so cool and you did such a good job at keeping all the characters and stories straight and not confusing. I'm sort of sad that Spot and Snap didn't end up happily together, but I'm glad that they each had seperate happy endings :D

-Corky
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 30 . 12/14/2008
woah...that was good. i especially like runner.
Leslie chapter 30 . 2/19/2006
This took me forever to read I was staring at the computer screen for so long lol. But I'm glad that I did read it, I really enjoyed it!

~Leslie~
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 30 . 3/24/2005
It took me forever and more than three days to read it all, but by God I did it. All 30 chapters. And it was great, too. My poor little review doesn't do it justice, but I had to click the button and say *something*, you know? Anyways, uber-great story, and I'm off to check out some of your other things now.
Elyse chapter 30 . 11/3/2004
I love this story! It is soo well written! I enjoyed the plot. Runner is the best. I'm glad he and Mal ended up together. I liked how you tied it all up in the end. One question. What happened with Mallory's father and the lawsuit he proposed? You have a talent for writing. Keep it up! Especially if it has Runner in it! ;-)
libosan chapter 30 . 4/3/2004
Dewey. You did it again. An awesome ending to an awesome story. There's really not much for me to say, other than I loved it, and you ended it very well.
libosan chapter 29 . 4/3/2004
Dewey! I've been a horrible reviewer! Look how long it's taken me! But I'm here, so I wanted to say I liked the chapter. And now I'm going to go read the next and last, which will inevitably make me sad, because it's over, but that's okay, everything has to end sometime.
Katherine McRae chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
*whispers in Spot's ear*
No, don't feel any remorse.
She deserved it.
*smiles* I loved this chapter. lol
Makes you wonder about MY pertsonality don't it. lol. I've g2g 'hit da hay', I'll be back lattah.
~Singah
Katherine McRae chapter 15 . 3/30/2004
*mouth drops open in shock* Runner's dad is terrible! How horrible! Seriously I felt terrible reading that conversation, poor Runner!
And Go Spot and Jack for hatting Snaps! lol she's a love/hate character. lol
~Singah
Morning Dew chapter 30 . 3/13/2004
Yes, I'm reviewing my own story, lol. Actually, this is the first time I even review JALB so I just wanted to say it's been fun to write. Actually, I'm just writing this because it bothered me that there were 389 reviews, and not 390, lol. I'm a sucker for even numbers. But I'd like to thank EVERYONE who has reviewed and supported this story. It's taken me over a year to write but it's been a fun journey! There won't be a sequel unfortunately, as I'm extending my writing horizons elsewhere, but do feel free to use any of my characters. People are always requesting Runner's profile to use him in their stories, lol. He's a great kid. *grins* But yea...off I go! Thanks again, everyone! It's been a great time!
-dewey-