Reviews for The Moon Girl
Starzpenu chapter 18 . 1/16
Hello ur story is sooooo good. I loved it. Please complete the story. Please please please .
Wildtales chapter 18 . 10/1/2017
Please update soon! I love this story so much, i haven't been able to tear my eyes off it for the past 3 days
Sasha8812 chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
please update again
i'm dying for next chapter
bigred20 chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
Great story , hope you update again!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2017
I love this story. It's the best Druna story I've ever read and I hope you don't abandon it. Or if you do, at least let us know if Luna and Draco get together and let us know that you didn't kill Luna. Thanks for a great story.
trinicutiegal chapter 18 . 4/10/2017
I love this story, how detailed and real it feels. The best Druna story I have read in a while.
Il0v3reading chapter 18 . 4/7/2017
I couldn't stop reading your story! I loved the moments between Luna and Draco in the infirmary. Honestly, I've loved everything. Hope to read more soon :)
Kymopoleia chapter 18 . 3/22/2017
Hej!
Another great chapter for this wonderful story. I can see the waves rising and the tempest brewing ... but Luna and Draco can be strong for and with each other to ride the storm.
Go on and take your time - as I said before, I like it how you spin your words. (I know exactly how busy life can be, didn't even have the proper time to read this chapter until now.)
Be well and ofbgreat cheer,
Kym
aslooneyastheyget chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
This is one of the best Druna stories out there with an amazing plot and great characterizations.I really hope you won't abandon this story!
Sadie Nicole. Hufflepuff chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
Perfect, and I really want them to kiss soon but the perfect ending one, even though I'm slightly annoyed with them, is when at the end of the battle they have their first kiss, with eachother and confess that they think they love eachother. Oh and another ending I thought of is idk if luna and rolf had a kid but if they did, maybe years later she realizes she loves Draco and gets a divorce to rolf and ends up with Draco, with him realizing it to and getting a divorce also, because the only reason they weren't together is due to the views of their peers. -anyone can take this, I'm not gonna write about it anytime soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2017
Please update soon. I love this fic!
sadi385 chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
Love this story please update as soon as you can
Amanthya chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
This should have way more reviews. It's well written and nicely paced and believable. I like how you're rounding out the main characters and also the sides. Looking forward to more!
Rosellyia chapter 18 . 1/23/2017
Rare-ships are so hard to find good works for, but this fic is beyond amazing and it is absolutely spot-on with the characterizations and interactions. This is probably one of the best Luna Lovegoods I've read and this fic has so much fluff and angst that my heart can't take it.
Beatrix chapter 18 . 1/14/2017
It's amazing! Every word seems to be placed catefully. I'm the biggest fan of all and I cannot wait for next part!