Reviews for When Harry met Wednesday
More? Soon? Please?!
Enkelados chapter 4 . 5/20
Interesting premise and the Adam family is amusing, but Harry's portrayal is not smooth. You just take an oc psycho and replace harry with him. There is no gradual change or natural metamorphosis to an deranged psychopath. Just because harry unlocks a few childhood memories and maybe a personal repressor or something by Dumbledore doesn't make years of formation disappear.

This stops me from enjoying the story.
Wika0304 chapter 24 . 5/13
please update
dragonfighter11 chapter 24 . 5/10
Is this going to be finished? I'd really like to see more, and to see how it ends~ Really pleasant Macabre story, it's very rare I enjoy these types. I only probably do with this one cause Harry/Wednesday are cute together~
reptoholic chapter 24 . 5/6
I LOVE your story, AMAZING job so far.
reptoholic chapter 23 . 5/6
Great job on this chapter, I have really enjoyed it.
mekareami chapter 24 . 4/28
Interesting tale :) I hope your muse speaks again soon. Tyvm for writing
BabblingSquirrel chapter 5 . 4/23
Oh, this is precious!
Karou WindStalker chapter 24 . 4/21
interesting story; here's hoping your muse hasn't left you.
feauxen chapter 24 . 4/20
Merveilleux! I can't wait for your next chapter, this story is excellent!
Crusherman5 chapter 24 . 4/18
has this been put on hold or is it abandoned
Thedestiny12 chapter 20 . 4/13
This story is amazing , end of sentence . I would suggest reading it with messed up playing in the background it really help the atmosphere.
Lullaby baby rock a by chapter 24 . 4/11
Absolutely loved it again. It's not over I hope?
Didaskalos chapter 11 . 4/10
The main problem I have with your story is that it relies on far too simplistic and literal an interpretation of the Addams family, and completely ignores the significance of the satirical and sardonic elements of both the show and film. In doing so it ignores fundamental aspects of their characters, and the story seems worse for it.
Lullaby baby rock a by chapter 10 . 4/10
it took me a little while to get used to it, but i love your story it's so original and wicked Harry is awesome
1,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »