Reviews for Love Is Worth Forgiving For
ladylove001 chapter 1 . 3/27
Love it
twinningbigtime chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Loved the plot of this story but Havevto say I was disappointed she "got over" everything so quickly. Would have been a better read to have had that play out more & make her not look like a push over & an idiot!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
:-)
EStrunk chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
I hate that Draco doesn't even think about how it would effect Juliet if he killed himself. Did like the reason he stopped though.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Glad that she didn't she jump into his arms. Strange that Ron called Draco a "bitch." Hard to believe he wouldn't have seen the resemblance to Hermione in Juliet sooner.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Glad to have confirmation that Hermione doesn't even know about her daughter. Interested in Narcissa's involvement. The portrait's line about having eyes too was fun, although all of the info the portrait gave was pretty darn convenient.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Between the beginning notes and the end notes there isn't much time left for story. I did wonder why Juliet wasn't with her dad at the funeral. Wouldn't she be his main concern? Seems strange that she hasn't mentioned her teacher's name yet. Love seeing Hermione happier.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Glad to see them all reunited. Funny that Juliet never mentioned her Transfiguration teacher's name.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Wondering why all of this is in bold. It makes sense that Juliet would want to find out what that gossipy old hat meant.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I'm so glad that not all of the students had parents at Hogwarts while Hermione was there. That always bugs me. Mark Flint should be interesting. Also glad there's a talking mirror. Still wondering why Hermione seems unaware that she had a daughter.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I'm a bit surprised that Hermione isn't thinking, wondering about her daughter more. What happened when she gave her up? Love the meeting between Juliet, James & Ryan.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Dumbledore's alive! Yay! BTW - I love Hermione as a Transfiguration Master, now in both senses of the word.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Only complaint I have is the time frame. 9 months isn't enough time for more than one miscarriage. Its a slight detail though. My heart is breaking for Hermione. I loved Draco's reason for hating Ron & Harry (although I thinking turning his back on Hermione is OOC for Harry, and a bit for Ron too). Otherwise - fascinating set up.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Horrible! I like that you give his thoughts, but still - what a jerk!
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/16/2015