Reviews for Love Is Worth Forgiving For
EStrunk chapter 11 . 5/10
I hate that Draco doesn't even think about how it would effect Juliet if he killed himself. Did like the reason he stopped though.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 5/10
Glad that she didn't she jump into his arms. Strange that Ron called Draco a "bitch." Hard to believe he wouldn't have seen the resemblance to Hermione in Juliet sooner.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 5/10
Glad to have confirmation that Hermione doesn't even know about her daughter. Interested in Narcissa's involvement. The portrait's line about having eyes too was fun, although all of the info the portrait gave was pretty darn convenient.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 5/10
Between the beginning notes and the end notes there isn't much time left for story. I did wonder why Juliet wasn't with her dad at the funeral. Wouldn't she be his main concern? Seems strange that she hasn't mentioned her teacher's name yet. Love seeing Hermione happier.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 5/10
Glad to see them all reunited. Funny that Juliet never mentioned her Transfiguration teacher's name.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 5/10
Wondering why all of this is in bold. It makes sense that Juliet would want to find out what that gossipy old hat meant.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 5/10
I'm so glad that not all of the students had parents at Hogwarts while Hermione was there. That always bugs me. Mark Flint should be interesting. Also glad there's a talking mirror. Still wondering why Hermione seems unaware that she had a daughter.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 5/10
I'm a bit surprised that Hermione isn't thinking, wondering about her daughter more. What happened when she gave her up? Love the meeting between Juliet, James & Ryan.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 5/10
Dumbledore's alive! Yay! BTW - I love Hermione as a Transfiguration Master, now in both senses of the word.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 5/10
Only complaint I have is the time frame. 9 months isn't enough time for more than one miscarriage. Its a slight detail though. My heart is breaking for Hermione. I loved Draco's reason for hating Ron & Harry (although I thinking turning his back on Hermione is OOC for Harry, and a bit for Ron too). Otherwise - fascinating set up.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/10
Horrible! I like that you give his thoughts, but still - what a jerk!
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/16
Loved it!
JessicaMalfoy123 chapter 16 . 3/23
omg this was adorable i loved it
ivanna33 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Ok, I just read that you don't care about grammar because not too many people notice. Seriously? Are you twelve? Of course people notice, not everyone is as stupid as you seem to be. Another thing, Draco is a grown ass man, he would not be cutting himself because someone he loved a decade ago doesn't love him back. This story is one of the absolute worst I have ever read, with atrocious grammar, terrible spelling, horrible characterization, and just an overall ridiculous plot. I do realize that this story was written eleven years ago and I hope that your writing has improved.