Reviews for Love Is Worth Forgiving For
JessicaMalfoy123 chapter 16 . 3/23
omg this was adorable i loved it
ivanna33 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Ok, I just read that you don't care about grammar because not too many people notice. Seriously? Are you twelve? Of course people notice, not everyone is as stupid as you seem to be. Another thing, Draco is a grown ass man, he would not be cutting himself because someone he loved a decade ago doesn't love him back. This story is one of the absolute worst I have ever read, with atrocious grammar, terrible spelling, horrible characterization, and just an overall ridiculous plot. I do realize that this story was written eleven years ago and I hope that your writing has improved.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
can you not type in bold throughout the whole story.. or is it only my computer that is malfunctioning?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
OH! SCHNAP!
harry and ron! OOOH!
dat 11 year old just got da better of you!

(draco too, but more ron and harry)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
last pt was soooo sad...so sad...
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Aw. I don't usually manage to stick to a fanfic, but this one held my interest. Well done, this was amazing.
Marz chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
I know its been years since you finished this story but I wanted to tell you its one of my favorites! I've lost count of how many times I have read it!
LastSummerDay chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful beginning!
jowilleatyuh chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
*chuckles* This was a beautiful story I adore how you didn't tell Hermione immediately- Although I do believe the reunion between HG, HP, and RW came too quickly- I think this story would've been better if it were to be longer- Like Hermione just forgave too quickly... i mean especially with Draco- I was totally expecting a full breakdown when she found out about Juliet- *shrugs* either way it was amazing Nicely written (:
mskairijade chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Just stumbled upon this older story. Sounds interesting but i had to mention that your timeline at the beginning didn't make sense. You mentioned them starting to during 7th year but then the next paragraph, u said that as of 7th year they'd been dating for 3 yrs. Just a note thought you'd like to know.
yay chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Malfoy woman had one porpoise

They each get a dolphin? ;)
yay chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Having a painting tell them seems like a bit of a cop out, but this is still ok.
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
NICEEEEEEEEEEE
aerialla1 chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Lovely and unique story.
dimitri belikov chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
omg tat story touched me :D DRACO AND HERMIONE FOREVER!