Reviews for Stealth
iceblossom98 chapter 18 . 8/16
you should totally draw nova and qwezel in their holoforms together it would be adorable
Ekeifer chapter 26 . 7/20
Isn't Thundercracker part of Starscream's trine? Doesnt that mean that Thundercracker and Skywarp and Starscream would be looking for her? Oh, and that also means that he can't get out. No without his trine. Hope you update soon. :-)
KnightwatchofGothamcity chapter 26 . 7/20
Ohhh scrap! Well that went down go I gusse...so that makes starscream her uncle! Dam...
Lady-Stesonora chapter 26 . 7/20
...WHAT!? INDEED!
Really Moon!? You drop and run huh!? Leave it on the biggest Cliffhanger ever, and you hightail it outta here!
Wow. *whistles* That's...harsh...that's a lot for her to try and process...wow.
Nice one though.
It's a great chapter!
Plot twist! I like those, they are always so fun. Thundercracker is a good choice for Novalight's sire.
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 26 . 7/18
I'm... at a lost for words...
The Whispering Sage chapter 26 . 7/18
Wow...
Retrokill chapter 26 . 7/18
...WHAT!?
Til' all are one chapter 26 . 7/17
Holy slaggin' Primus in the Well! I literally fell off my bed when I found out who her sire is
Alice Gone Madd chapter 26 . 7/17
WHAT!? HOW IN HOLY ORIMIS DID THAT HAPPEN! WHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT!?
Hearts Tempo chapter 26 . 7/17
Well. Thundercracker isn't the worst it could have been
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 25 . 7/1
O.o things went from being funny, to downright serious... And I had high hopes for a happy reunion with Nova and her Sire... *begins polishing her swords*
Lady-Stesonora chapter 25 . 7/1
*gasps* How horrible! Moon, how could you do something like that to her?! She's going through enough as it is! Then you throw this on her!? She's probably throwing a fit!
Anyway, I love the way you write, it's so amazing. The story is just so well written!
Ekeifer chapter 25 . 6/27
Oh no. Poor Novalight. Oh. :-(. I hope the twins find out soon. This is really bad.

Hope you can update soon too. :-)
Hearts Tempo chapter 25 . 6/27