Reviews for Ascension
chester258 chapter 9 . 9/4
Really nice story. Hope that you decide to continue it.
wolfrain17 chapter 9 . 7/28
Me encanta
Misabeth chapter 9 . 7/14
Great story line and a wonderful writing style. I'd love to read more and will patiently wait for a new chapter
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 6/3
oooh brilliant!
lee-Andrea95 chapter 1 . 5/20
So how does one get harry from Heather just wondering
Pinkypi chapter 3 . 5/11
won't lie, Harry taking Kyoko chans place would be pretty damn good too in the romance area especially if she gets to be a guardian as well.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 5/11
probably too late, but she could have lightning and replace Lambo since he's so young, she could have cloud and replace Hibari as a better fit for Tsuna or she could even have storm and replace Gokudera who has the weakest flames of all the guardians. Or she could be a sky and replaces Tsuna because while the rings are blood locked to Primo's bloodline, he could be a squib from the Potter family who somehow ended up in Italy so technically while she isn't a descendant she comes from the main branch and therefore fits the bloodline or one of his children moved to britain at some point and Lily is a descendant of Primo. Allowing Tsuna to stay his happy little bubble and somehow they find out another heir is in Namimori and she basically takes over Tsuna's plot with her own flair.
Kiochii chapter 9 . 2/15
I’ll be honest I love this. I kinda hope she goes part time. Maybe to see if they can help her to unlock her soul fire because I can’t believe her not having it!
Also is it horrible I could see Kyoya becoming obsessed with a Kitsune when he meets one?
Also is it horrible I mentally ship her with Dino? I mean seriously out of all the original characters he’s the only one I can see hibari even allowing near her lol
Dragons and Dragons chapter 9 . 1/17
This story is awesome and I love it! I can’t wait for more! Is it going to be updated more? It’s been over a year, since before covid. So...

Anyway, I think she will go to Mahato-whatsit, because she’ll want to learn. On the other hand, it’d be cool if she didn’t and just did super wandless magic.
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I’m really hoping that if Harry has a horcrux, Mahoutokoro will detect it and get rid of it. I love this story so much, every time I read it I get more ideas and thoughts about all the amazing things that could happen. Especially since Mahoutokoro hasn’t really been explored much officially.
CharmingTeacup chapter 9 . 12/27/2020
Wow! I love this fic and I am totally wanting more. Will the Hibari family let her go to Mahoutokoro? Will Voldemort come find her even in Japan? Anyhoo this seems to have been abandoned a while ago but I really like what you've done here so far.
lara.niric chapter 9 . 12/24/2020
OMG this is an amazing story and I really wish there were more chapters.
CAD270895 chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Please update soon
DancesWithVulcans chapter 9 . 11/13/2020
Awesome storey :D
DemonKittyAngel chapter 9 . 9/25/2020
Oh my! Mahoutokoro at last. I'm very curious...

Kyaa! Big brother Kyoya is giving me life right now. He's just the perfect balance of protective and 'my sister is going to be a badass so I will teach her greatness'. Normally I ship HarryxKyoya but I am loving the sibling vibes. (Fyi, in America at least, step siblings can get married.) Personally I'd love the drama of shipping her with someone from the varia, but I don't think her personality would mesh with any of them right now. But Harry has years of magic and insane cultists to deal with so who knows? (Ship her with Mukuro and really piss Kyoya off. lmao)

I'd love to see Harry become good friends with Hermione. And then Hana and Hermione. Omg! Side ship those two!

I am really curious if there is any crossover between the mafia and the magical enclaves. You'd figure that someone like Fon would have at least heard something but they never exactly brought up Harry's strange powers.

Also, Potteru Heza is a really nice touch. It really grounds the story in having a language difference and drives home that she is a gaijin.