Reviews for Mutual healing
Fantomette34 chapter 9 . 6/20
Thank you for this wonderful story, I love it !
Good luck :)
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 5/16
This was truly a great story. I laughed, cried, and got ridiculously angry at fictional characters. Thank you very much.
c.karen09 chapter 6 . 5/16
Once again you have surpassed my expectations with Harry no longer being a member of the Weasley clan. Thank you so very much. And thanks as well for keeping me company during a long sleepless night. Insomnia is every bit as horrible as Ron and Molly both are. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 5/15
I'm glad Harry and the best of the Weasleys are still her friends, but I did hope Harry would tell Ron where he could go, and what he could stick up his arse once he got there! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 5/15
Ron is a troll. Surely Harry won't let that pass, right? If he does, then he is equally a troll, and go ahead and throw Ginny in there too. Hermione deserves so much better than the lot of them.
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 5/15
I love these two together, which surprises me. I can't wait to see how they become a couple. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 5/15
I'm pretty blown away by this chapter, and I don't think I have ever read anything quite like it in FanFiction. I know you have a fabulous imagination because I have read several of your stories, but this was in an entirely different league. Your descriptions of their feelings and reactions were spot on. I have experienced hemorrhaging and a hysterectomy, and while not exactly the same situation, still close enough to know you handled it very well. Thank you for once again giving me a story I love, and that keeps me anxious to see what happens next. Oh, and I also loved the howler!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 5/15
Off to a great start! I was never sure how anyone could resist Hermione's charms. Thank you.
moloinc chapter 9 . 4/18
Damn that was impressive ! This is my favorite pairing and it’s been a while since I’ve read a great story like this one: Keep writing and I’ll keep reading !
brady66 chapter 4 . 4/10
I’m kinda torn about this one...I love it but I have a problem with Harry being ok with everything that’s Ginny and Ron have done to his “sister”. Ron kicks her out of Harry’s house along with saying some really nasty things and Harry’s cool with that? Ginny almost kills her and he’s still laid up with her? He’s not a good brother at all.

Love the relationship between Severus and Hermione. It’s all kinds of wonderful
Virgie Cires chapter 9 . 2/27
amazing beautyful 9 chapter i wishe it would go on forever . this has become one of my favorite sevmione by the intensity of the feelings that you describe so accuratly in few words. its such a delicate story that i'l glad i coukd read it thank you
skyeryder01 chapter 9 . 2/14
LOVED this!
Witch with the Cat chapter 9 . 1/8
It was a very sweet story and I wanted to thank you very much for writing it. I enjoyed it immensely. Sevmione was always one of my OTPs, I've never belived Hermione would like to be with someone less intelligent and mature than herself and after all Severus is all but definitely not, well Ron-like
LadyKazi chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
ohhhh I quite enjoyed this one! yup...favorited author
HGxSS Always chapter 9 . 9/26/2017