Reviews for Mutual healing
LadyKazi chapter 1 . 9/30
ohhhh I quite enjoyed this one! yup...favorited author
HGxSS Always chapter 9 . 9/26
HGxSS Always chapter 1 . 9/25
Wonderful start.
Steelo chapter 9 . 9/5
Dear ,

First off, I wanted to thank you for your kind response.

Furthermore, I have to inform you of how much I appreciated and adored this story. Your writing style, is so real and yet soothing at the same time. It carries with it a pragmatism that makes your work a joy to read. As you may have guessed I am slowly making my way through your work. I will admit I am losing quite a bit of sleep but it is definitely worth the fatigue.

I had originally posted a review in response to your authors note at the end of one of your stories. It had mentioned that some reviewers were dissatisfied with the way your chapters portrayed snippets of the characters' lives. I wholeheartedly disagree with those readers. The portrayal of your characters and your style of writing is a breath of fresh air. There is an elegance and maturity about your style that I do not often come across and I find it refreshing. Once again, thank you for sharing your talent. And I wish you all the best as I continue to get through your stories.
This was such a refreshing read.
Great story! As a mother, I'm always saddened by stories with barrenness because I know what joy children bring to your life. However, I respect that having a family is not for everyone. Two children was enough for us, and I can't imagine having nine which I find totally impractical unless one is independently wealthy. Thank you for sharing!
ACupples chapter 9 . 3/9