Reviews for Lasso the Moon
Wow! Absolutely beautiful story. Thank you
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
*sigh*
operaluvr chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I just discovered this story and its simple beauty is absolutely breathtaking.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Ohhh so wonderful! Really beautiful and understated. I think this is my favourite fundraiser story.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
She could ask herself, but she already knows the answer.

Because he loves her.

Oh sweet and fluffy and heart warming to the point that I'm grinning like an idiot.
Thanks
MontanaKate66 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Very well written. Enjoyable story. Keep up the great work.
nolesome chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Sometimes I wish the show would have done an ep with the fundraiser or at least mention it again, but then I read a fic like this about the event and I realize that the show could never get into such detail and especially a non-case storyline so it wouldn't be all that good.

This was delightful, so many great images of Kate that you setup/describe in perfect little details. Loved it. Hope you're having a great start to the new year :)
miabarks chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Great story.
skygirl55 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This was lovely. Thank you.
KB91 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is a delightful breath of Christmas fresh air. :) Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Thank you, this was beautiful.
Pears61 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
That was beautiful. So tender. Yes, he has been very good, so it's nice to see Kate planning on how to reward him - with her presence on Christmas Day. Nice touch.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Lovely evening, lovely story and the beginning of something beautiful. Loved it.
Enjoy your holidays!
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Very sweet and well written story ! Thank you
alexaandra chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
AHHHHH yes omg give me all of the fundraiser fics and this was just so beautiful i'm obsessed with the idea of kate going outside alone and castle finding her and like this was perfect and also like the happy is always there because of you why do you do this to me byeeeeee