Reviews for Lasso the Moon
EmmaKingg chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I really loved this. I wish we could have actually seen the fundraiser on the show, but this was a beautiful substitute.
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Lovely :) Merry Christmas :)
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Oooooooh. This was so pretty! I love it! It's got that just-right tentativeness of season 4, the careful sweetness of their relationship. I love that he did that for her, made her dreams come to life, and even though it must've been hard for Kate having it for Christmas, I love how it revived some of her love for the season, brought back the good memories, created something good. Lovely! Happy Holidays to you as well, dear! :)
luh29 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
"But it's everything he wants, the only thing on his Christmas list." Loved this line.
What a beautiful story, absolutely love it. Thank you!
caskettrunsmylife chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was great! I wish there was more!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Sweet. If only they'd given us the gift of this benefit on the show. I adore this story. Will there be more? I hope so! Love this.
CastleExtreme chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was amazing!
DX2012 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Thank you for this sad-happy, happy-sad story.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is lovely
NPYD chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
No lasso needed. He's already given her the moon, as you've given it to us with this piece. I want to say so much, but I don't think the words will come except to say that this is beautiful. A soft place to land and one I intend to come back to when I need a reminder of what a slow-burn, almost chaste love story is all about.

Thank you so much for sharing it. It was well worth the wait :)
shadoweddawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This will be the fic that I go to when the world is falling apart. This is everything I never knew I needed and more. You absolutely capture these characters so well. The tentative romance of Castle and Beckett. The setting of The JB scholarship fundraiser-so breathtakingly good. Your descriptions are so showing-I can see practically every scene you write. "The memory of her mother. The anticipation surrounding the gala. The love of a man for whom she wants to be more." I can't handle how much I adore this moment. Hands down my new favorite fic. Truly remarkable work.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Is this just a one shot or do we get to see if she makes it over to the loft to see him on Christmas Day?
M chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Oh Thank You. That was so beautiful, such a lovely escape. Your writing is full of imagery and I could almost feel the cold of the NY winter. I will be reading this again, thank you.
tshlw chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
That was wonderful. So moving and uplifting. Even though never got to see on screen this captures how I believe it happened. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015