Reviews for A Devil's Wings
Great nice hahaha good
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 4/6
Hmmm great :)
Nexus the 13th chapter 10 . 3/23
Nice chapter but it's super weird that Demi Fiend would use British slang.
Killer Hamster chapter 10 . 3/23
Damn, shit is about to get real. The Hitoshura is getting involved. Thanks to this fic and another one that xover-ed with Campione, I just tried a playthrough on a ps2 emulator. The Demi-fiend is easily one of the most powerful characters in the entire SMT franchise. Especially since he was on the Rejection path.
regfurby chapter 4 . 3/22
Would Pixie be more mellow if Naoki gave her a tonguejob?
Rakaan chapter 10 . 3/22
Your stories are making me want to play the Megami Tensei games, they sound interesting!
ALEPH ! My pal !
How to win the fanfic game dude !
LL chapter 10 . 3/20
Hm so Naoki had Pixie keep the people from escaping and alter their memories but did said people record the scene happening before them and sent it on the web?

If so that would mean Matsu and Minaka has now seen Naoki handle the Oni effortlessly and Miya soon would know that too.

A matter of time before more people come out with the Demon Summoning Phone App and go crazy with them as Sekirei fights has rules for Ashikabi and Sekirei to follow but none for the Demon Summoners making me wonder if there will be groups of them with leaders leading them in the future.

Thank you author for the new chapters!
Forest1395101 chapter 10 . 3/20
ALEPH! OMG YES! This is not only finally, really, picking up, but your updating fast too!
The One True Slacker chapter 10 . 3/20
Naoki now knows demons are back in Tokyo, the small fry better learn quickly to run.