Reviews for A Devil's Wings
Submit to the Demifiend. He will be the one that beats everyone and spanks minaka
Ruberforumfree chapter 7 . 10/9
All this power-up for the bad guys leave a sour taste in my mouth xD
PLEASE UPDATE. I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAD BY THE TIME THE FIC IS FINISHED.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 11 . 8/24
Well I pretty much binge read the whole thing, that alone speaks volume of how good your fic is
MOR the Divine Being chapter 5 . 8/24
by now Minaka is just trolling her, how fun
MOR the Divine Being chapter 5 . 8/24
My man I will worship you
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 11 . 8/21
hmmmmmm... interesting...
Artful Lounger chapter 9 . 8/19
Re-reading this again, there are a couple things that should be pointed out.

For one, the Scripture of Miroku isn't exactly easy to get a hold of. It's not exactly an obscure text, it's a treasure of the Cult of Gaia. Hikawa had to infiltrate the Cult to get his hands on it. Although I suppose it's not impossible that he decided to make copies of it after he stole it and spread them around. So this bit takes a little explanation, but it isn't completely impossible.

Secondly, the Conception isn't the only thing in that book. The Scripture of Miroku also talks about the Demi-Fiend and how it will have a profound impact on the creation of a new world. It wasn't mentioned so far in the story, and that can be attributed to Matsu not having finished the book yet, but that should definitely be brought up sooner rather than later given what they learn about him in chapter 11.

Still, a fairly well written story and I'm looking forward to more.
Artful Lounger chapter 11 . 8/18
All things considered this is a fairly interesting set-up. Nice work. I especially like the idea of bringing in Hikawa as an Ashikabi, that will really be a nasty twist.

If there's one thing that I think you messed up on though, it's how massively underpowered the Sekirei are compared to the Demons. For a story that centers on them, these new developments basically take a central aspect of the canon story, the Sekirei fights, and throws it out the window.

It's not so much of a problem that Demons are stronger, but it's by how much. Especially when you consider what Sekirei actually did in canon. Miya swung her sword and carved a battleship in half from miles away. Stating that she's weaker than a standard Pixie is more than a little ridiculous.

Having the Demons being generally stronger, with the Single Digits being able to handle low level Demons on their own, and Miya being the equivalent to something like a lv.20-25 Demon would have fit better. Because in all honesty Miya's incredible strength is kind of her most important character trait as far as the story goes. With her being effectively neutered she almost has no purpose anymore.
Update or die
infadinityfollower chapter 3 . 6/23
Good Stuff!
Gosster chapter 6 . 6/23
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and I would also like to say... the bit with Yashima at the beginning actually came out of left field for me... that bit pretty much just wrote itself in without my permission -_-'
This is great, wonderful bit. Keep it up, please
What a great idea, let's bully that one guy that was chosen by Lucifer. Surely, nothing could go wrong.
Can't really blame them, they tiny fish in a big pound, but actually yeah we can, cuz they could at least question things more since they clearly understand they don't know things.
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 6/22
Good Stuff!
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 6/22
Good Stuff! Looking forward to more!