Reviews for A Devil's Wings
Update or die
infadinityfollower chapter 3 . 6/23
Good Stuff!
Gosster chapter 6 . 6/23
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and I would also like to say... the bit with Yashima at the beginning actually came out of left field for me... that bit pretty much just wrote itself in without my permission -_-'
This is great, wonderful bit. Keep it up, please
What a great idea, let's bully that one guy that was chosen by Lucifer. Surely, nothing could go wrong.
Can't really blame them, they tiny fish in a big pound, but actually yeah we can, cuz they could at least question things more since they clearly understand they don't know things.
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 6/22
Good Stuff!
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 6/22
Good Stuff! Looking forward to more!
jp chapter 11 . 6/21
k i don't mind you making all Sekirei weak compared to Megami Tensei things but Miya is in a class of her own shes a city destroyer even in Megami Tensei that has to mean something. i dont mind her not being able to kill the top class of Megami Tensei but she should be able to kill lots.
Forest1395101 chapter 11 . 6/21
Tsukiumi, NOOO!
Meanjojo chapter 11 . 6/21
Holy crap dude. Shit is going down. You've created a very interesting narrative and the Demi-Fiend's/Hitoshura is being revealed. I can't wait to see him stomp a poor sucker thinking he isn't all that. Though I guess it wouldn't be his style, but it's fun to imagine. I have a somewhat a sneaking suspicion that Mina doesn't really have a full grasp on what he's doing. He thinks he knows, he thinks he's the puppet master pretending to be a puppet. But in the end he will always be the puppet. There are still forces behind his comprehension.

I just can't wait for the next chapters. You've always had me hooked for more.
tsun chapter 11 . 6/21
... lack of hitoshura.
simple405 chapter 11 . 6/21
Thanks for the chapter. I look forwards to more.
The One True Slacker chapter 11 . 6/21
Is this leading up to SMT4? In SMT4A it was stated that the summoning app was spread around before shit went down.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 4/8