Reviews for Ouroboros
Pulp Fictional chapter 68 . 10/9
You have created something truely amazing here. I just finished my first playthrough of the video game a few days ago, and it made me very depressed. This story, has helped me so much I cant even put it into words.
Thank you so much.
I LOVE these texts. So in character and sooooo cute :D actually got some chuckles out of me
I can’t even begin where to start. I just started reading this 2 weeks ago and I’ve fallen in love with this story! I can’t wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds. I’ll be waiting!
ujju2 chapter 69 . 9/15
Man I just read all 69 chapters in a span of less than 12 hours. This is just amazing writing. After BTS, it's also a great way to get over Rachel's death. Thanks, and can't wait for more!
This story is my canon now.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 69 . 9/7
Nightmare Max has really pushed Max over the edge now...
Bigrob1945 chapter 1 . 9/3
cannot wait for the next chapter
Good great
It looks like Max is finally gonna go on the offensive, it both excites and terrifies me.
The Dude Of Doom chapter 69 . 8/12
You can tide over the fans by releasing a little bit of the Vic Kate story you mentioned a while ago...eh? eh? eh? No? Awwwwww

Anyway love the story, just caught up cant wait for future fluff and stuff!
DelbertGrady chapter 69 . 8/9
Absolutely amazing. I'm so glad Ouro is still alive and you're still here. This story has been an emotional roller coaster of happiness, sadness and anger. Thank you so much for all you do.
Good great
Great chapter, glad to see you back.

In re: last poster
The reference to the snake in his A/N refers to the story title itself: Ouroboros is an emblem of a serpent swallowing it's own tail, as a symbol of cyclicality. So he was just letting us know the story is not dead yet ;)
Pricefieldftw chapter 69 . 8/6
Wtf!
Great Chapter, it took me a while to remember where 68 left off. But it came rushing back as I got further into 69. This story is too hard to forget flat out.

Good to hear from you, I’m glad to know that the story is coming along. Take all the time you need. “Ouro” and the “One Way TripNear Light” series are the best books I’ve ever read. And I will wait patiently for the authors to do the amazing job of creating such a masterpiece.
The thing I like most about these two books would be, that you both are so dedicated to this world you’ve built. And it shows! I can’t say enough how much this story means to me.

If you have a chance try reading One Way Trip, the author has done an immensely incredible job of building an entire world of characters and lore. The only problem I think is the synopsis.. it doesn’t do a good job of getting attention or interest for people looking in from the outside. Don’t fall for that though because that series is fantastic.

What was that thing about the snake in the A/N?
Great