Reviews for Anachronistic Drift
Heyo chapter 8 . 8/22
Best story ever thank you so much
IvyArtwork chapter 8 . 8/2
I still have hope to see the next chapter
storyshoes chapter 3 . 7/21
Ermmm just throwing out saku/kaka as a pairing? I think they work well in a time reversal. Since they spent 10 years surviving together, they could have good chemistry in the past. However, since it seems that kakashi will be a very present teacher in this fic, might not work with the power imbalance…. Most of the saku/kaka fics feature absent teacher kakashi to bypass the morality bit…

Realistically i think you’re thinking itachi or shishui if there is romance? If it’s poly that’s even better but if romance isn’t a focus, might take too much screen time to flesh that out…
storyshoes chapter 1 . 7/21
Loving it so far! This fic has been recommended at least 3 times on Reddit and I’m glad that I checked it out. Sad to see Naruto chasing the hokage dream tho, I don’t think it suits him. I think sakura suits the position much better…. But that might be my bias speaking.
hermonine chapter 8 . 6/28
Great story! Update soon!
Jamisa17 chapter 8 . 6/21
One of the best fanfic I’ve ever read.. can’t wait for the next chapter!
violetartistic23 chapter 8 . 6/7
Absolutely love this story so far! Can't wait for any updates in the future, although with how messy the world is these days it's okay if you take your time updating or just stop updating in general. If you do end up continuing this fic, hopefully, you end up not having any pairings with Sakura. Especially if it's with Shisui, Itachi, and Kakashi because all of those give me the absolute ick. Although Sakura is mentally 33, her ending up with any of them is so weird, Kakashi specifically since he was more like a father figure to her and the team.

If push comes to shove, and you do end up wanting to have Sakure paired with somebody, I vote for Shikamaru or Gaara. Naruto and Sasuke are like family to her, so I see them more like her brothers by choice y'know? Of course, I wouldn't want the romance to start off while they're still in their teen years, maybe best for any of that to happen around when they're adults and the world isn't on the verge of going to shit.

Once again, amazing story and hope you're doing well 3
sure I don't care chapter 8 . 6/6
one of the best, hope you come back to it someday.
Please Please Please update the fic! Its so damn gooddd!
DecayedAsh chapter 4 . 6/3
its confusing whenever the pov changes, one moment it was sakura in konaha then the next is different age, place and time
DecayedAsh chapter 1 . 6/2
damn, all in chapter 1, lovely
Lucylove2006 chapter 8 . 4/30
hi, I'm Vietnamese. I love your story. I want to translate your story into Vietnamese on Wattpad. I will put the original author's name and your story link. Hope you agree. Thanks!
schaeferkristin06 chapter 8 . 4/5
Please update! I really love this story!
Maria Winchester chapter 8 . 3/25
Wow, I just discover your fic and it’s amazing!
Hope you don’t abandon this one! See you when you will update!
Continu your great work
Othaeryn chapter 8 . 3/8
Holy shiiiiiiitttt this fanfic is so EPIC AND INTENSE. Please update soon this is the invasion arc so much shit is about to go down!

Dude Sakura being the White Anbu is also so badass. This is so well written and thought out I can’t wait for more!
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »