Reviews for Anachronistic Drift
Section Names chapter 5 . 7/11
You jump around too much. It's a pain to have to figure out what point in time the story is over and over. Start sections with a label that says what era.

And even if you did, it's totally jarring to the central story to have to jump around from date to date.

The story started off fairly strong, but you don't to seem to have any direction.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 7/11
Actualiza.
Itachi And izumi can You put them together they do a cuté couple
Louietot chapter 5 . 7/1
Waaah. I can’t wait. Your doing great!
Please update if you can. This my third time rereading this fanfic. I really really like this story and i hope you will continue writing it.
Please continúe Soon this story is very interesting
Doujin-Maker chapter 5 . 6/29
I wish there'd be more to read already :D !
Broken Reveries chapter 2 . 6/27
I really love your version of bell test! It’s so entertaining to read. Cant wait to read more:):):)

On a side note i found a really minor mistake(?) this is the sentence on the story: ‘That was exactly why she held back. Sakura had no desire to gain the attention of the Hokage, or worse, Danzō’. What im confused at is isn’t danzo supposed to be dead on the first chapter? Or am i misreading it? Please correct me if im wrong lol.

Keep up the good work!:):):)
Please continúe Soon
Can i ask if shinsui And Itachi Will discover the identity of White anbu-sakura
Could You do a chapter of how they metros in this time Naruto And sakura
You there was a chapter in the anime of a boy Who could control the weather when Sakura,naruto,kiba... when they were little
Could You not chance temári And shikamaru others You can chance them bit please don't chance that one
Naruto67 chapter 5 . 6/22
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about what's going to happen with sakura.
Lucia chapter 5 . 6/22
Continúe soon
Un romance could you put shikamaru with temari they are so cute together and un the anime and manga they were married