Reviews for Anachronistic Drift
Victory Slytherin chapter 8 . 7/19
I love this story and its long chapters, I need another chapter where it explains how Sakura met Kisame. I look forward to reading more.
swu chapter 8 . 7/18
ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao going through my fanfic lists to save them /just in case/ and finding out i have been missing out on time travel sakura fic wooppp

wondering if i could interest u in ao3? its where i read most fanfics nowadays, and my country has banned ffnet so im currently on a vpn lmao

reading through some of the early chapters give me a slight tinge of the virgin complex what with sakura being the initiator for many of the events making her stand out, but thats just how survivor complex wanting to fix everything plausible deniability of being a kid gets you.

i'm referring to parts of sakura as herself, rather than shiro-saku. i was thinking about the scene where sarutobi reveals the kyuubi and sakura was the first to have the outburst but i think it makes sense what with the dynamic they'd built around her, probably.

still, your writing has definitely developed since the start of this fic.

i love reading the other changes shiro-saku has brought, from juugo to zabuza, and i loved the interaction between her and deidara. ah, troublesome indeed.

looking forward to how those threads will develop towards the invasion arc.

love to see a flashback to how tsunade's encounter happened, but also super curious to how kimmimaro and juugo's thread followed. i believe they did not stay long enough to reach the chunnin exams era?

still, love to see how you're taking it, and fully support if you decide to post it jointly on ao3 333
soodarling chapter 8 . 7/15
I hope the next one will come quickly! I’d really like you to develop Naruto and Sakura. They are so adorable and it’s so good to see them so close young. I wish you could tell them both. Signed A French fan.
NaluGrey chapter 8 . 7/15
Hey! Please update soon! Really enjoying this fic and excitement to see how it goes!
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 8 . 7/13
I’m waiting for a miracle.
TheApathetic chapter 8 . 7/6
I'm so glad you're still updating this story! It's one of my favorites and I find myself rereading it often. I saw you mentioned moving to AO3 and I think that'd be a great idea. I've heard that this site might not be around much longer from people on Tumblr but I'm not sure how true that is. I think moving to AO3 will give this fic a nice revival from new readers . Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wow just discover this, love it! Thank you for writing this fic, greatly appreciated!
Mustika802 chapter 8 . 7/5
Ahhh. It's reqlly the best fanfict i ever read. Tsm for making beautifull story like this. I'll be waiting for next chapter. Xoxo
NaluGrey chapter 1 . 7/5
Just please don't kill Shisui! Friendship bonding between shisui and Sakura would be wonderful and appreciated! Also please update!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 8 . 7/4
First I wanna say thank you for continuing to update this story after so long, I had forgotten most of it but the last 2 days of my free time I have started re-reading it from chapter 1. I really missed it and I hope you keep going with it as much as I enjoyed reading it. Happy July 4th, 2021
Izumikii chapter 8 . 6/21
It really cracked me up when naruto realized how horrifying it sounded. I’ve really missed your story! I’m so happy you updated, thank you!
Oh my gosh, why can't I stop re-reading this! There's only 8 chapters but they are lengthy, juicy and info-packed... And I probably know every word by heart that's how many times I have re-read this.
Ao3 is great as well if you're thinking of reposting.
I cannot wait for the next awesome chapter!
blueskies36 chapter 8 . 6/18
Thanks for updating, I loved this chapter! And also I would definitely recommend ao3. The tagging system is great, and I’ve also generally found that the community tends to be a little kinder, especially when it comes to rude/demanding comments.
OtakuGirl2002 chapter 8 . 6/9
Please, please, please keep writing! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I've reread this story so many times, and I want to see how it ends.
Girness chapter 8 . 5/25
This story is so amazing. I can't wait until your next update and I hope you haven't abandoned it.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »