Reviews for Anachronistic Drift
AnimeEverywhere chapter 5 . 9/23
Hi :) At first i wasn't sure about the non chronological order, i thought it would only be really confusing & not helping the story at all, but i changed my mind xD
Even though it's not chronological, you manage to keep it all understandable (the timeline, i mean). I especially love the change where Naruto was killed by Sasuke (not literally though!), which led to Sasuke controlling the 9 beasts. And that led to Sakura & Kakashi (& everyone) being chased by everyone!
Sakura's Hirashin is really cool, as well as all her other abilities xD
I'm super glad that she managed to rescue Shisui~ As well as heal Itachi & all the other things she did to influence the story & the characters~ I really hope to see more of Sai though...
I'm super satisfied with this story! Thanks again for these excellent chapters! I'll wait patiently for the next one :)
Bye~ AnimeEveryhwere
TheRYU chapter 5 . 9/18
Damn man as amazing as this is im heartbroken that it is unfinished and unupdated for so long. Again amazing story sakura is that kickass that i knew she could be honestly this is how cannon should have gone lol. Once again amazing story these five chapters were just unbelievable lol please dont let it die.
LYNSPIRE chapter 5 . 9/15
This story is absolutely incredible, I love it!
LaylaDeMich chapter 5 . 9/12
One of the best Sakura centric fic ever. Kudos.
KindredSouI chapter 5 . 9/5
How often do I run across very well written and thought out Sakura-centrics? Far too few good ones on . So I’m really hoping you update this great one soon!
medstudent1026 chapter 5 . 9/4
i love itachi and shisui! i love the story()
Literally no one chapter 5 . 9/2
Please update this is amaze balls and I love it
ann11mary chapter 1 . 9/1
plzzz update
Levin Kluge chapter 5 . 8/27
Yo
I like your story very much and i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
princess-snow510 chapter 5 . 8/21
this is amazing i hope you will continue this.
duazymn20 chapter 5 . 8/19
Omg! Pls continue this story. This story is gold, so amazing. Please don't discontinue
kazuyaryo chapter 5 . 8/14
I really love this story from beginning to end I really liked this Sakura as I create ties with the team 7 and with Shisui and Itakun she can reverse the stamp on Ichiro (he can be a new friend of hers, is not it really you write fantastic) This is a great story and you have really left me wanting more
What will Shisui and Itakun do with Sakura (?)
Sakura was able to cure Itachi's disease
Shisui is love and I would like to see you in a mission together
What will happen to Fugaku?
the genius Nara will do something
in short there are many things hopefully continue the story a distant day.
VampireAngel4Life chapter 5 . 8/12
I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RoostheFlower chapter 5 . 8/9
I really hate time travel stories.. but this one I love it!
Is there a chance that you will continue!?
Shisui x Sakura are so cute please put them together