Reviews for Dark Paradise
Please chapter 1 . 10/18
It has been over a year, but I still believe in you! Please do not let this fantastic story die! Especially since the action was just getting revved up.
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 21 . 10/16
NO NO YOU DO NOT GET TO LEAVE IT AT THIS DAMMIT
Maria-Targaryen chapter 21 . 9/28
Actualiza! por favor... o necesito en mi vida ya... xD genial historia me encanta espero leer mas de tu trabajo.
Guesttttt chapter 21 . 9/17
Wow. This was seriously awesome. I know it's been a while but I hope you pick this up again. It sounds like you had some grand plans and I want to see where this heads. Now that Sakura has caught Orochimaru's attention, will the chunin exams change? But I'm getting ahead of myself. How will wave change? Will Sakura be too afraid of discovery to use her power? Ahhhh I want to know!

please update ( I won't even say soon just update period) because this is fantastic and it wold be a shame to not see it continue.
Awwwww chapter 10 . 9/4
Sakura's reaction to trauma and the embarrassment over her reaction to Sasuke's attack feel very realistic. The team interaction here is kind of sweet. They are all somewhat socially stunted, and seeing them attempt to bond is heartening. The awkwardness of it is realistic.
Nice work chapter 2 . 9/4
I appreciate the complexity of Mebuki's and Sakura's situation. There seems to be a lot going on there under the surface and I can't wait to find out more. Who is Sakura's father? How much does Kizashi know? What will happen if the village finds out, and more importantly why?
Gh0stGrl chapter 21 . 8/28
I hope you continue thisssss it's so good! Also, I'm wondering why Sasu-chan is so worried/confused/wary of Saku-chan...anyways! Hoping you continue and that I can read some more :)
anon chapter 21 . 8/21
I really enjoyed the story thus far, and do hope that one day you find the time to make it into that monster trilogy you were talking about. Also I am suprised that anyone ever crtitisized your update pace when it looks like you wrote almost a 100,000 words in 8 months (very impressive). That also makes this hiatus understandable (but I would love to see more soon, of course). Your prose is very clear and flows easily, which helps keep my attention (it wanders a lot, and I have a tendency to skim, so kudos).

The pacing on this story is gutsy to me. A 100,000 words and we are only in the land of the Waves. This is not a critism, I love it. It has allowed you to build up a organic feeling team dynamic. A lot of stories try to quickly gesture to team 7's togetherness by having a few loud events or overtures of friendship. The tamer pacing of the story has given all of the characters breathing room to interact with each other. Also I still feel like things are happening. I was actually On Edge as Sakura was wandering through the festival because you have built up so much tension around the Harunos. Your sensitive exploration of her home life (and trauma) and the way it affects her perceptions of things around her makes events feel vibrant even as team 7 is weeding or waiting for Kakashi.

An example of this happened this chapter. Sakura is suspicious of Sasuke as he questions her and frequently refers to him as nosy. Her reaction to him seems reasonable given how wary she has had to be around her own family. I actually read Sasuke's questions as expressions of real concern. He is smart and perceptive (and seems marginally less self centered in this story) and has sensed that something is rotten in the state of Haruno.

Thanks for the hard work! There are so many secrets you've baked into Sakura's character and I hope we get to see more!
Kalikokat123 chapter 21 . 8/18
I know this is probably dead, but it's a really interesting take on a different Sakura, and I wish there was more. Regardless, thanks for a great read.
Kigichi chapter 21 . 8/18
Ahhh I was so excited when I came across this a day ago! This is a most excellent story, it sucked me in with the first chapter and refused to release me from it's grasp.

I had guessed what Sakura's bloodline limit allowed her to do, and let me say that was a FANTASTIC idea you came up with. It also makes me wonder if maybe her mother got pregnant under unwilling circumstances BECAUSE of that bloodline...

I know it's been a year since you updated, but I'm gonna keep a sharp eye on this just in case your muse comes back. Thank you so much for what you've already posted and congratulations on motherhood!
Lelouch chapter 21 . 8/8
Hello. I like this version of Sakura more than the original's. l also like the changes you made with her family. I like her kekai genkai. I look forward to your next update.
juvia.sakura.222 chapter 21 . 8/4
This fanfic is an amazing take on sakura in a different view she is not as naive as she was in the orignal series. Its a very freashing fanfic. Can u plz update soon
morpheusandmuse chapter 21 . 7/29
Wow! Great story! I love this take on Sakura. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bri chapter 21 . 6/19
How frequently do you update?
MareAlba chapter 21 . 6/4
I love this story! Its a new take on Sakura's character and origin, one I haven't quite read before. I love how you add little details and plot devices into the story without making it too obvious, only noticing it when its revealed or after a second read. You write beautifully and I can't wait for your next update!