Reviews for Dark Paradise
nomanslandvicki chapter 21 . 7/13
I love love love love your take on Sakura growing up and the mystery behind the Harunos. I hope you continue to update the story!
cruciosirius chapter 21 . 7/7
Oh dear, I'm in love with that story; I'm so glad I found it. It's one of the best sakura centric fanfiction I read. I wish there was more to read, pls update soon
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 6/3
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
QwEr54321 chapter 21 . 5/31
Hey Nyx,
I know you haven't updated in 2 years, but I just wanted to let you know that you're writing is enchanting. I read through this in a day!
Gerst chapter 21 . 5/26
I call on you spirits of the underworld! Heed me! Raise this fic from the dead!

Lololol. Kidding aside, this is great stuff and I hope you get back to it at some point. I feel like we are really just getting to the juicy bits.

Thanks for 90k of awesome content. Here's to revisions and revivals!

Cheers!
Sincerely Athena chapter 20 . 5/23
Hey, do you know when you might update this? :)
ckncreme chapter 21 . 5/1
I see why this story has so many follows. It's fantastic. Usually Sakura-centric stories don't have such dark undertones. I say that in the best possible way. This story is really unique. I love how it's mysterious and keeps me guessing. I know you haven't updated in a while but I will definitely follow this story and hope you become inspired to pick it up again.
-My thoughts and guesses ahead: spoiler alert! for the people checking reviews before reading (since I do that and ruin stories for myself)-
I'm interested to see how Sakura's training under Tsunade would go. She would definitely pick up on Sakura's bloodline limit. That's if you decide to make her Tsunade's apprentice or not.
I like how team 7 is picking up on the abuse Sakura suffers from. I'm glad they care about her in this fic.
I'm so interested in what her abilities are. The dream/future/memory thing is my favorite. As is the darkness in her chakra. The ice nature is not something I've seen done, neither is the voice command thing. The ice nature makes me think her father is from somewhere cold and foreign like Snow or Lightning.
It upsets me that Mebuki won't help her daughter with any ninja training or even giving her information. I'm sure Sakura inherited something from her and if she really cared about her daughter, she would make sure she knows enough things not to die in the field. The whole Mebuki allowing herself to be abused thing bothers me but that's the point. It's a somewhat uncomfortable fic but soooo good!
It also annoys me that Sakura keeps things from people. Like not telling her mom about people targeting her. Or not telling Kakashi every word Kabuto said. (I'm guessing it's Kabuto working for Orochimaru) I get it that she has trust issues (who wouldn't in her position) and that she's manipulative (also good for a ninja) but come on! These people just want to protect you, Sakura!
I wonder if you're going to have Sasuke run away. I don't think this Sakura will care as much. Maybe she would even get inspired to do the same?
Sigh. This story is so good and I wanna know where you were/are going to take it. If you're still seeing reviews I just wanna let you know: you did good. This fic is fantastic. If you ever feel like picking it up again know that I'll be eternally grateful and super supportive if you need it. No pressure.
WhiteDragonAshley10 chapter 21 . 4/25
I hardly ever review but I cannot help myself with this story. I have read countless Sakura centered addictions and I have to say, this story is now one of my favorites. The detail and emotions that you put into this story sets this story apart from other stories. It is written so well that I feel the emotions Sakura feels. I love it. I just wanted to say that you have done a terrific job and I will be looking foreword to reading more from you. I hope your life is going well and any future writing for this story is very welcome. I hope you continue with this story soon.
guest chapter 21 . 4/8
Dude, it's been years, upload a new chapter already.
Hey ! Good job on this story!
Bri chapter 1 . 3/11
Please tell me this story hasn’t been abandoned! It’s different, and well written, not to mention deep. It’s a good story.
Nigelofsock chapter 21 . 3/8
I just reread some of this and was reminded of how awesome it is. The mystery and characterization is unique and engrossing. I love it all. I don't know if it's dead or not but either way this is a gem.
Bless you chapter 21 . 3/5
Came a little late, but so happy with the story's plot so far. Hope everything turns out well for you!
Luna401 chapter 21 . 2/20
Awesome story! I like the plot development and the characters are really well written! Im really curious about what the dream means and finding out more on who sakura's real father is. I sirt of want kakashi to inadvertently find out so that he can try and help her. Their situations are very different but having fathers with large shadows can really affect a person. Even if Sakura and her family dont know the full story with who her father is it has clearly caused negative effects to her.

I can't wait to see what changes you make for the wave ark! :)
Julietterose4901 chapter 8 . 2/20