Reviews for Heat
tweetyviolet chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow! This was smutty and incredibly hot. I also really loved the way you still made it really safe sex (safewords, infection...), unlike many other fanfiction authors. Thanks for such a steamy story.
Emma Morgenstern chapter 1 . 2/1
Great one -shot!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Haha Sam's so funny at the end and this was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I don't like this fanfic. You are a good writer, but this fanfic is just... No. I can't... I just can't. :&
Sasakornb chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Lovin it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Love her style, keeping all of them :-)
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Really like this story, its so hot! Hope you finish it and can't wait for Billy to be called out on his shit! Update!
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Didn't see this when you posted, but it was magnificent to see that you had added another wolf story to your long and oft-reread list. This Leah is awe-inspiring and I loved your ending about how they figured out Embry's paternity - not a story that they will be sharing with the grandchildren, I suspect! Did a multi-cultural unit on Australia with first thru fourth graders the other day and was thinking of you. We talked about how Christmas was sunny and hot in your part of the world while we are beginning the snow bombardment in the US once again. Missed your writing; know you haven't stopped, so hope you are writing something that we might see published one day. Happy Australia Day!
MissEllen chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Pant pant pant! That was hot! Where is the MORE?!
lunasheart chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Would loved to have had this as a full story but love it thank you!
tamfan22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Wow! This was very hot! *fans face* It makes total sense that Leah would go into heat around all those masculine wolves. She had some pack brothers who were just as sexually frustrated as she was to help her out. Seth is a little innocent. He was so cute when he caught on to what was happening. He can't think of his sister in that way.

I was glad that Sam ordered Jake to chase Leah. He needed to get Bella off his mind. I think the days in the woods with Leah did him a world of good. He was a little shocked at first, but I'm sure he caught up pretty quick.

Embry was perfect in this. He was really open to his sexuality and receptive to what his Alpha female needed. Boy did they ever take care of her! They aren't going to stop now that they've experienced this.

My favorite part was when they came out of the woods and Leah couldn't lift her arms to save herself when Jake fell to his knees. *What a visual*

I would give good money to know how they found out Embry could Alpha order Jake. This was very well done! I loved it!

Tami
JBokan chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Love it! This is probably the only good one shot/story of Leah in heat.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Thanks for writing!
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
OMG I so fell in love with this, I so think you should continue writing this one just to see how it will all turn out.
CayStar chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Fuck, this was soooooooooooo good! I adore Leah, and you write her better than anyone else. So hot!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »