Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Your Death Eater Snape is spot on and slightly creepy. Am still drooling in appreciation of fic.
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
*buys Firebolt for author* How else could the Dursley's get their comeuppance? I'm still snickering at their behaviour, despite Dudley not having been transfigured into a small whale. The Sirius/Remus interaction is a joy to read and I'm getting to impatiemt at he prospect of the next chapter to write a longer review.
Hazel Maraa chapter 28 . 7/14/2007
Well. I can't say I'm DISpleased, but y'know, I do normally fancy Harry-Kills-Voldie fics. But your fic was still awesome. ] Anyways, I liked Sirius, I think he was more realistic than a lot of Siriuses I've read. So, good job with that. ]

Cheers,

~Hazel*
xox.sez chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG that is to cool you set this first day on My Bday 22nd of August... That is like totaly awesome and yeah...
b chapter 29 . 7/7/2007
not a bad story, kind of boring in places and not exactly harry centric but well written all the same. but you just had to finish with him and the gutterslut dating, but im glad you waited till the very end.
iboneki chapter 29 . 4/29/2007
This is without a doubt my favorite "standalone" HP story. I don't know how many re-reads its gotten from me, but I'd say the number is quite high.

What I'm wondering though, if there's any chance it won't remain a "standalone." There are a couple notes in here at the end of various chapters suggesting you may have thought about writing sequels or even prequels - such as what happened when Sirius was arrested, and what role Moody had, etc. That would be so cool to read, especially given your penchant of writing Moody and Sirius' relationship so well. Another interesting thing may be a fic about that famed Lestrange Incident. His rise to fame in the Auror ranks would make for great reading... and you gave such a tantalizing "preview" of it in this story. I was just like those 7th year Gryffindors - I wanted to know what happened, and I still do. Ha.

I realize your plate is beyond full with the UU, but I hope the possibilities of fics stemming from this story are not totally gone. You probably feel like you wrote this a million years ago, but it's never too late to drum up some good Sirius fic.

Thanks again for all the wonderful work!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Professor Black! Please teach me!

“Welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts. Lesson Number One: Don’t Pet the Dog, It Bites.”

I couldn't stop laughing. And of course, at the end of the chapter was the best.

“What are you making such a racket for?” he demanded, his face suddenly stern. “You’re going to make so much noise that she comes back in here, and I’d have to do that all over again!”
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
Another wonderful moment. I'm glad that Sirius and Snape have made up ... for now.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
Did I say how much I love Sirius before? He has the best lines ever.

“Well, good morning, Prince Charming,”

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Saving your life, Severus.”

“Don’t want me for a next-door neighbor, Severus?”

I can't stop laughing. You have written him really good. Gotta love his sarcastic humour.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Poor Sirius. He never gets a break now, does he? “First Death Eaters, and now the Weasley family,” I love Sirius Black.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
My respect for Snape has been raised. Especially when he says he is a changed man. Poor Harry. Living with the Dursleys. He definetely needs a hug.

“You know,” he said softly, “the Dursleys aren’t my only family.”

“What?” Sirius stared at him.

“I have you.”

That was so sweet.
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 29 . 2/28/2007
fansastic story, lots of Sirius which I like, very well written.
helbaffy chapter 29 . 2/7/2007
ooh! Absolutely WONDERFUL FIC! LOVE IT! pLEASE write a sequel! oh, and your other fic- promises ubroken is one of my favourites too! :) GREAT JOB! :))
William chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Dammned! It is really good!

I like it very much! :D

oh, and let me add this: I LOVE THE PROMISES UNIVERSE!

the whole story has a plot and it's fun reading it! It is interesting and not too easy!

GO GO GO GO!
azntgr01 chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
I like the last line. Very sweet! )
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »