Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
truest-of-true-loves chapter 17 . 9/22/2007
moody! damn...good story!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 14 . 9/22/2007
ah! i love how this is turning out! sirius is so awesome! thanks for pointing it out.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
yay! i am so excited!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
i like this! sirius is such a good person!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
oh thank goodness...i love sirius!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
sirius! oh please i hope he's okay!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
aw what a great godfather sirius is!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
i'm really loving this fic so far!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
i love sirius. thanks for him!
Diane chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
"Discretion was sometimes the better part of valor, and he had better things to do." A line very much worthy of Sirius Black. And, quite practical in this case...

I am enjoying this thoroughly!
Diane chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
Very good chapter! It's well-written-and hilarious! It's a great idea, too, the Gatekeeper's Guide. Loved the interplay between Lupin and Black, and Harry's observation that they were like an older version of Fred and George. I would not have been surprised if (circumstances being much different, of course) Remus and Sirius would have been much like that. Kudos!
Leo's Lair chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Touching moment. As much as I dislike Sirius for being a bully to my favorite character I still like him because of his jovial and caring side.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
How did you change the font? I've been trying to do that for ages but it doesn't stick. Anyhoos, lol onto a review. Interesting so far... :D
xoxoxShadowxoxox chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow ... That was ... wow. I'm speechless. Never, and I'm serious, have I read such a fascinating and thrilling story. What you've created here ... it's just amazing. I've enjoyed reading this story and I'm honest when I say, that it wasn't the last time. Keep up the good work. ;D
Shanster chapter 29 . 8/5/2007
One word: Wow.

Or amazing. Spectacular. Lots of words, really.

That fic was one of, if not THE best I've ever read on here!

1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »