Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
SetTheTruthFree chapter 29 . 3/16/2008
this was a really good story

i absolutely love it

one of the few fanfictions that i choose over sleep xD
SetTheTruthFree chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
i really like this story
EmeraldFire512 chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
oops. never mind. i didn't know you had finished it already.

but i still loved it!

brava, BRAVISIMO!

ciao!
EmeraldFire512 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
OMG! i love it!

keep going!
BluStarBurst chapter 29 . 2/16/2008
Hey!

This is a really amazing story. I read this a long itme ago, but I still like to go back and reread it.

Anyway, at the end of this story, you mentioned that you would probaly be writing a sequel (tentatively titled Summer of Hope, I believe). Is that ever going to happen?
AribethDA chapter 22 . 2/5/2008
Malfoy, Snape decided, would have made a fine Muggle airplane. He flew beautifully.

This is the second time I have read this story and it is still amazing. I usually don't review because i have nothing to say besides I like your story, Not to mention I have no idea if you even check reviews for this anymore, but I thought that the above line was beautiful, and that is a useful comment in my opinion, thus, I am reviewing.
wileycoyote chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Just wanted to say I just finished reading Grim Death and Death before Dishonor and they were both great reads. I don't usually go for such Sirius-centric fics but these were both so gripping, I just couldn't stop reading. You do a great job with suspense.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 29 . 9/22/2007
awesome fic!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 21 . 9/22/2007
oh my gosh! remus! sirius! harry, help them!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
damn ministry...
truest-of-true-loves chapter 17 . 9/22/2007
moody! damn...good story!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 14 . 9/22/2007
ah! i love how this is turning out! sirius is so awesome! thanks for pointing it out.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
yay! i am so excited!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
i like this! sirius is such a good person!
truest-of-true-loves chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
oh thank goodness...i love sirius!
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »