Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 18 . 5/1/2016
Seems kinda over the top, but then canon Umbridge dumped a whole vial of Veritaserum in Harry's tea. Fortunately Harry didn't trust her enough to drink it.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
There's probably a better reason to choose Sirius. With his dangerous, loose cannon reputation he can play "bad cop" to Dumbledore's "good cop".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
A Portkey can be any old piece of junk. It doesn't need to be associated in any way with the destination. If that were not the case Dumbledore couldn't have created a Portkey to Hogwarts out of a decapitated gold head from the Atrium statue, nor could the TWT trophy cup have taken Harry to the Little Hangleton graveyard. To create a Portkey you have to have previously been there or you have to know its coordinates. It seems to be illegal to create a Portkey without a license (Lupin refers to "unauthorized Portkeys", Fudge has a minor fit when Dumbledore casually creates one in front of him “Now see here, Dumbledore!” said Fudge, as Dumbledore picked up the head and walked back to Harry carrying it. “You haven’t got authorization for that Portkey! You can’t do things like that right in front of the Minister of Magic, you — you —”), but the Most Ancient families and/or the Wizengamot members may be exempt.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
"Wormtail winced", not "Wormtail winched". To winch is to drag something heavy using a cable coiled around a winch, as in "Ah winched mah ATV outta th' mud usin' th' winch on mah 4x4.
Eryniel Alasse chapter 29 . 11/26/2015
Frankly, what I don't understand is how you could do so well on your first story in the HP fandom! This is one of the most unique and well-thought-out stories it has ever been my privilege to read, and I thank you for it most sincerely. The moments in Chapter 19/20 between Remus and Sirius just melted my heart – poor boys! They've both been through so much!

I shall now go and try to repair the mess you've made of my emotions… *bawls*

Eryn :)
Shin Chim Hye chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
Best story I've read so far. Fantastic job you did there! I hope there's a sequel.
scgaraycochea chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
Wonderful!
Thank you very much for this fic. Your are a great writer.
I loved it and couldn't stop reading.
I would like to read the sequel.
Thanks again
Regards.
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
AHHH so I obviously went searching for more of your fics and this was such a fun read? so well put together - I love how you wrote Snape and Sirius and Remus and their interactions and their truce - I love how you wrote Harry and his really inappropriate comments to Voldemort (really, Harry? really?). I love everything about this to be honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
No sequel?

Anyway, Brilliant work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
No sequel?
Brilliant job, anyway.
1misspotter chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
I have to say this is the most well written fight scenes I have pretty much ever read. high complement considering how well read I am.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
It's really good but please say when you change scene
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Please please please write a sequel
Samuel La Flame chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say that I loved this fic, its one of the few AU fics that I have ever enjoyed and the first written before the Deathly Hallows came out that I have enjoyed. I read it all today (which is why this is the first time i'm reviewing) and I just have a couple questions, if you'd be willing to answer them. I just wondered what happened to Peter Pettigrew and Draco Malfoy in the end. I also wondered whether you would still consider writing that sequel. If you haven't already, I just didn't see it on your profile page. Thanks and please keep writing, Samuel La Flame
McQuillan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love the name of this Fanfiction because the title is my family's motto type thing. Death before dishonor.
1,190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »