Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Beside Moonlight chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Snape! If you don't have something nice to say, either don't say it all or at least make it funny. ;D
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
He has you Sirius. He'll always have you.
Healed535 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I am so nervous right now. I almost don't want to read further. I want Harry to have Sirius and be happy, but you made Sirius the DADA teacher! That is flooding me with foreboding feelings. I will keep going, but I hope this will end happily. I don't want to cry! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hello Robin4,
I really love your fanfictions, and would like to share it with more readers. Therefore, I am wondering if I can translate Death Before Dishonor into Chinese and post them on Baidu. All your authority as the author will be reserved, and your name and the original link to the stories will be included. However, if you don't like the idea of having your stories translated, I will respect your decision.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration : )
Regards,
Dongfeng
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
wow! i love how you did the coloured print...i havent seen another fic like it! i think no'one thinks colour will stay on the word document so theyb always just have normal writing...

interesting start!
lovemya2000 chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
What Happened To Bellatrix? And Luna, And Grimmauld Place ? Some Canon Pieces Missing But Since It's Completely AU. ... It's Still A Good Story! !
Thunder Stag chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
I have read this before, and I recognize the fact that this was really a test run for the Promises Unbroken universe. Yes, the situation is very different, considering that James and Lilly are dead and the Marauders are broken, but the idea of Sirius being a major character - and a mature one? No, I have never - in all of the hundreds of stories I've read on this site - come across one that had this. Sirius is always the irresponsible playboy, the supporting character with nothing to loose and way too much to gain. And when you made him so much more real? That just made my year, in some ways.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I am amazed that you have this level of loyalty in Snape without having known why he was like this. It is awesome.
James018 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Thunder Stag chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Wow. Just wow. You knew nothing of what really happened or was supposed to happen in this book (or how minor a character Sirius would turn out to be) but you managed this without fully copying Promises Remembered or going into a slew of Ron and Dumbledore bashing (something I have seen too much of recently).
Thunder Stag chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I would like to point out that despite the fact that the Dursleys hate Harry, they would never beat him. Vernon is a fat bully, but hi isn't stupid. I feel that part of the letter Dumbledore left him when he delivered a Harry was a warn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
貌似写的不错,但是一堆英文看得我头疼…
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
love 3
Crismebella chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
I really like how you did this AU. It was interesting side of Sirius, one that would be more true to form if he been allow to live.
Sparkling.Lyme-ade chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
How did you get it to be all cool colours and different fonts? Sorry I'm curious. Like the start of the story by the way.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »