Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
Great Story! Loved every part of it!
jetsonastro24 chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
First, your spells were subtle enough that I really didn't notice that they weren't spells mentioned in cannon. Great Job

Second, when you said "Well, now that I've written an Author's Note to rival some people's chapters" I lol'd, I hate it when the chapters are less than 2000 words, unless it is a oneshot, and to see that I'm not the only one peeved about it is a relief.
Mer chapter 29 . 5/4/2011
Wow.

That's all I can say.

I commend you.
librarywitch chapter 29 . 4/24/2011
This fiction came highly recogmend from my Sirius community. OMG I see why. This was simply awesome! Such a fantastic alternate to the end of the cannon series. When Dumbles zapped Voldie, it was a big YES! My dogs thought I had finally lost it. Your portrait of Sirus and Severus was spot on in my opinion. They were just as they should have been! I am looking forward to reading more of your finely crafted work. Thanks so much for sharing.
jeff chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
dude the ending was extrodinarly dissapointing. seriously. the rest of it was amazing. but the ending sucked.
Lindenmc chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
This story is brilliant and, having read several of your later works, I can see that you are meant to be an author. Well done!

Linden
Angels17 chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
u did a wonderful job, I love it so far... Im finna keep reading.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 1/25/2011
nice
galimeril chapter 29 . 1/10/2011
Absolutely lovely! I liked the lighter atmosphere you managed to impart to a good chunk of this story. It was very well balanced between the angst the drama and the humor. I adore Sirius in his role as a professor and I am so glad I stumbled upon you as an author!

Til the next tale!

galimeril ;D
Ralia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The first chapter is really odd and a little off putting. The whole time, I was asking, "Why didn't the Dursleys freak out at the man's connection to magic the instant he mentioned knowing James Potter?" but I really do want to keep reading so I'll go ahead now
flametonguehiss chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Love the story, it has all the elements of good fanfiction. There's a plot, humor, action, and in characterness. In most long fanfics, I haven't been able to feel the essence of creativity or the story pull. Can't even explain how well you've written it.

-Theawsomecheesemistres
ForeversNobody chapter 19 . 10/15/2010
wow - just, omg wow... i love your writing style and the detail you go into in setting things up, without losing focus is awesome... if its ok with you, can i use your story as a reference? i'm writing a GW/HP xover and am a little stuck on how the battles and verbal spars need to play out later in the story and you seem to know exactly how to word them to keep readers coming!

now off to keep reading (and later raid your other stories and favs _)
jeff chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
hey man finished the story. But i was a little dissapointed. i expected some epic battle. i liked broken promises and that series better. but i came back to this chapter cuz i liked it best
jeff chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
dude, im loving your stories. really i do. but this one was a little gay. you gota stop so much emotion. it makes your story enthralling but your laying it on a little thick. remus holds sirius from BEHIND? thats a bit gay dude. i cant imagine them diong that in the movies.
jeff chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
lmfao! hahahaha omg dude that made me laugh my fucking ass off! it was sooo freaking funny! jeez even reading it made me laugh, never mind if it was a motion picture! lmao hahahhaahahaha o man you just made my day with this chapter
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »