Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Robin4 chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
To all my wonderful reviewers...

FFN will not let me upload right now. There really is a chapter 8 and chapter 9, but every time I upload, all you get is !. I will continue uploading until it works, but please bear with me. The story is coming!

Gabriela chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
this is so of the best sirius/harry stories I have read! chapters eight and nine seem a bit screwed up though...there's only exclamation points and no stories..please hurry w/ next installment!
Babs chapter 1 . 1/15/2003

i've greatly enjoyed reading the first seven chapters of your story, well written and paced. however, could you please re-upload chapters eight and nine, for they contain nothing but exclamation marks, at least with my browser.

Yours, Babs
FYI chapter 9 . 1/15/2003
's doc loader wasn't working correctly earlier on and was misloading documents-it looks like that happened to chapter 9 (I've seen the "!" cutting off the page in several newly uploaded chapters today). So repost, we're eager to read more!
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
I just read your whole story, and I like it a lot so far...sick but I loved how this last chapter showed Snape in pain, I like the way he still acts so brave and pigheaded when he's injured...anyways, I also love the way you have Harry and Sirius interact, you've done what I try to do with my story without it being too sappy, which I think mine is...keep up the good work and update soon...oh yah and bring Sirius and Harry back together, they need each other!
MorganD chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Thank you so much for this story. I'm a very picky reader that practically only reads HP fics that portray Sirius and Harry in a parent/child relationship (there aren't many ones around, let alone GOOD ones), and finding this fic was a present for me.

Nicely developed plot, great characterization. The scene of the escape from the Burrow was a beautiful accomplishment. The one not-so-perfect thing I can mention is that perhaps you didn't have to tell the story of Sirius' innocence all over again, since you didn't add anything to the story we all know from Rowling's books. You could have just said that Remus and Sirius told the Weasleys the truth and then jump directly to the Weasleys' reactions. It would have given that chapter a quicker, nicer pace.

Other than that, I have only good things to say about this fic. I hope next chapter will be up soon. I can't wait to see Sirius and Harry meet again, and to find out why Remus hopes he won't be teaching DADA.
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
I tried to review, but damn didn't let me. Anyway, I loved the story very much, esp the way you portrayed Sirius. He was sooooooo cool. This story is excellent so far and it deserves more reviews.
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Wonderful story. It made me breathless for some seconds reading a very cool Sirius! You're a talent writer! Hope to read more from your story.
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
OOOH, Exceiteing!
Sever Us1 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
Very nice! Can't wait for more. I know this is a really lame review, but really! I do like your story a lot - I can't wait to see what happens next!

Sever Us :)
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
*grin* Excellent.
angel-wings76 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
EEP! Pinch me, I hafta be dreaming! I actually felt SORRY for SNAPE! ARGH! How could I DO that? Well ... I guess it's sorta hard not to. I mean even Surius did, so I guess it's ok ... but still ... I felt soory for that JERK who would have had SURIUS givin the Dementors' KISS just because of a stupid school grudge! U must be a masterwritter to make me feel sorry for Snape. No other fic has ever made me do that! I fetl SORRY FOR SNAPE! URG! This chapter was sooooo GOOD! And EXCITING! And fuuny near the end. Please, I beg u! Write more soon!
SweetPnut731 who's too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
What! No Harry! Need Harry! And Sirius of course, but MORE Harry!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
oohh yay! updated! hehehe a little black poodle with a pink coller and a big, floppy bow cute

- anyhoo this is great update asap and could you check out my fanfic?

wquad chapter 8 . 1/13/2003