Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
stormyfire chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
Great chapter.
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
That was SOOOOOOO good! I kind of figured that Sirius was going to be the new professor, and I can't wait to see how you write his first class and all the other stuff that goes with him being a professor. I also liked the way Sirius and Snape are acting towards each other...they still don't like each other, but they're willing to talk, and it's pretty damn funny! Please continue, and don't keep putting Sirius in danger or you'll give me a heart attack (that wouldn't be good), although I do that in my story all the time and everyone yells at me...so keep up the good work and update as much as possible, I hate when chapters are so far apart that you can't even remember what happened last...so far yours hasn't been like that and I hope it'll stay that way!
WallyTheWhale chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
Wow...tell me you are going to continue this into the school year! I love Harry and Sirius fics...well basically anything that has the two in it...yeah. You're story is SO realistic like so IN CHARACRTOR. That's what I'm trying to say. I can't wait to read more! -Maryanne
Lady-kitty chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
I love your writing skills... the chapters are so awesome and I love reading it... I can't wait to find out what happens next... and I really like how sensitive Harry is in your fanfic.. i also like Serius.. :).. and now i've learned to like Snape because of you.. THANKS
SweetPnut731 chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
Yea! Sirius is a professor! How cool is that? And the fact that Voldemort found out that Snape was a traitor was pretty cool too...

Keep up the good work and get that next chapter out quick!

SweetPnut731
some harry luver. not a member here chapter 10 . 1/17/2003
wow! i luv this fic! really looking 4ward to da next chap! awwww... fanilly Harry gets what he deserves...a family... thanx 4 being dat kind to him.
Scaz85 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
WOW! This is the best Harry story I have read since finishing the 4th book for about the 100th time! You have all the characters down to a fine art! I congratulate you!
Star Light chapter 9 . 1/16/2003
um, okay...
Aeryn Alexander chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
While agreeing whole-heartedly with the sentiment "Death Before Dishonor

! " There should be more in the chapter than that.

Is something wrong?
Aeryn Alexander chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
*sniffle* I loved that bit at the end. That was just awesome!
Aeryn Alexander chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
This is a really unique way of rescuing Harry from the Dursleys. Good work!
wonder-4 chapter 7 . 1/15/2003
I really love your story. I think you got Harry and Sirius just right - your characterization of them is one of the most accurate I've seen. They weren't overdone at all. I can't wait to see what happened to Sirius and Snape. I applaud you on an absolutely wonderful story! Keep writing! :)
Robin4 chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
To all my wonderful reviewers...

FFN will not let me upload right now. There really is a chapter 8 and chapter 9, but every time I upload, all you get is !. I will continue uploading until it works, but please bear with me. The story is coming!

ROBIN
Gabriela chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
this is so good...one of the best sirius/harry stories I have read! chapters eight and nine seem a bit screwed up though...there's only exclamation points and no stories..please hurry w/ next installment!
Babs chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hi

i've greatly enjoyed reading the first seven chapters of your story, well written and paced. however, could you please re-upload chapters eight and nine, for they contain nothing but exclamation marks, at least with my browser.

Yours, Babs