Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Babs chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Hi

i've greatly enjoyed reading the first seven chapters of your story, well written and paced. however, could you please re-upload chapters eight and nine, for they contain nothing but exclamation marks, at least with my browser.

Yours, Babs
FYI chapter 9 . 1/15/2003
's doc loader wasn't working correctly earlier on and was misloading documents-it looks like that happened to chapter 9 (I've seen the "!" cutting off the page in several newly uploaded chapters today). So repost, we're eager to read more!
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
I just read your whole story, and I like it a lot so far...sick but I loved how this last chapter showed Snape in pain, I like the way he still acts so brave and pigheaded when he's injured...anyways, I also love the way you have Harry and Sirius interact, you've done what I try to do with my story without it being too sappy, which I think mine is...keep up the good work and update soon...oh yah and bring Sirius and Harry back together, they need each other!
MorganD chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Thank you so much for this story. I'm a very picky reader that practically only reads HP fics that portray Sirius and Harry in a parent/child relationship (there aren't many ones around, let alone GOOD ones), and finding this fic was a present for me.

Nicely developed plot, great characterization. The scene of the escape from the Burrow was a beautiful accomplishment. The one not-so-perfect thing I can mention is that perhaps you didn't have to tell the story of Sirius' innocence all over again, since you didn't add anything to the story we all know from Rowling's books. You could have just said that Remus and Sirius told the Weasleys the truth and then jump directly to the Weasleys' reactions. It would have given that chapter a quicker, nicer pace.

Other than that, I have only good things to say about this fic. I hope next chapter will be up soon. I can't wait to see Sirius and Harry meet again, and to find out why Remus hopes he won't be teaching DADA.
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
I tried to review, but damn didn't let me. Anyway, I loved the story very much, esp the way you portrayed Sirius. He was sooooooo cool. This story is excellent so far and it deserves more reviews.
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Wonderful story. It made me breathless for some seconds reading a very cool Sirius! You're a talent writer! Hope to read more from your story.
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
OOOH, Exceiteing!
Sever Us1 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
Very nice! Can't wait for more. I know this is a really lame review, but really! I do like your story a lot - I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cheers,

Sever Us :)
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
*grin* Excellent.
angel-wings76 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
EEP! Pinch me, I hafta be dreaming! I actually felt SORRY for SNAPE! ARGH! How could I DO that? Well ... I guess it's sorta hard not to. I mean even Surius did, so I guess it's ok ... but still ... I felt soory for that JERK who would have had SURIUS givin the Dementors' KISS just because of a stupid school grudge! U must be a masterwritter to make me feel sorry for Snape. No other fic has ever made me do that! I fetl SORRY FOR SNAPE! URG! This chapter was sooooo GOOD! And EXCITING! And fuuny near the end. Please, I beg u! Write more soon!
SweetPnut731 who's too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
What! No Harry! Need Harry! And Sirius of course, but MORE Harry!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
oohh yay! updated! hehehe a little black poodle with a pink coller and a big, floppy bow cute

- anyhoo this is great update asap and could you check out my fanfic?

~LadyLaura020
wquad chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
FairyTale chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
I had never thought I would be able to suffer with Snape, but you convinced me otherwise. What a relief it must have been to finally be able to make his true loyalities clear.

“I learned the difference between what is right and what is easy.”

There's nothing more to add to that sentence, yet it could have costed him his life.

Great that even despite the fact that they for a long time fight on the same side, Snape and Sirius still have not overcome their animosity towards each other, it keeps them more credible. I had to stiffle a laugh here and there when Snape is musing about why he hates it so much that Sirius is the one to rescue him, and when he thinks how he could hex him.

Your little remark at the end of the chapter left me somewhat hanging in mid-air, I have to admit. But I guess that getting out of the Forbidden Forest and into safety isn't as easy as it sounds, especially because Snape and Sirius can't be expected to work together that easily.

I am still confused why Remus hoped in the last chapter that he won't be teaching defence. One of your reviewers said that maybe Dumbledore wants to give that position to Snape (or Sirius in disguise, but that's my guess), and he hopes that he won't have to teach it because that would mean the other is dead. Sounds logic to me, but I guess it'll have to wait.

I just hope that they get to Hogwarts safely, Harry (and the others too) have earned a little break, don't you think? *g*

Again, great chapter, can't wait for more!

Yours,

FairyTale
jeswin chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
Ooooh! Wonderful! Write more! Hurry! Please! Your Sirius is great, how did he get so well trained (fighting-wise), your Remus is also fantastic. Keep it up!
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »