Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Spark-Chick chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
I *love* this! But if you killed off Sirius, I will hunt you down and kill you. ::Grins sweetly:: Ehhh, I'm just kidding. That would involve health, and energy, and the real urge to do anything. I'll probably just cry and moan and beg you to introduce necromancy. *Any*way, this is so-o-o-o good! I can't wait to see what happens! More soon?
Mlle Angel Wings chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
Wow! I just read all of your chapters and it was amazing! I loved it! Though, this last chapter had my on the edge of my seat! I was SO worried about Sirius! You won't have him hurt too bad would you? I can't wait till the next chapter comes up! This whole thing was great! Congrats on it. I hope to read more soon. -

-Mlle Angel Wings-
stormyfire chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
My God. That story is amazing. I still have tears drying on my face from about half a page ago. I'm putting it on my fav's list.

Update soon!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
aww this is so well writen and so cute! i want to know who will Snape and Black will react when they meet! Continue or I shall hit thee with...FISH! And I mean it! *gets fish ready*

~LadyLaura020
Anoni chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I had to comment on this chapter because a couple of things surprised me. I would think Arthur would already know that Snape was a former death eater, considering that at the end of the fourth book, Snape shows his Dark Mark to Fudge with both Mrs. Weasley and Bill in the room. I'm also surprised that he wouldn't know who Wormtail was-I imagine Ron would have told him-but maybe not.

All in all, a good story, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Brooke chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
please keep going you left a huge cliffy ! your really talented!
Ikazo chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
Oh, this is great fic! You won't kill Sirius, right? He surely must be OK for Harry's sake!

Please write more soon!
darkjediqueen chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS SO SWEET. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS.
Ariel chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
Yay! The return of *Professor* Lupin, that's always a thrill. I just hope for poor Harry's sake that Sirius' return will be just as speedy . Great chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
i really like this story. it is so nice that harry has sirius and remus. i like it that there is some good that comes out of this. i cannot wait to see sirius again. please don't kill him!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
that was so sweet. it makes me warm and fuzzin iside. i love the way sirius treats harry. it is so sweet. it's just what both of them need...
Sapphire chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
I love it so far but if you kill Sirius... well, I don't know what I'll do but it will *not* be pleasant.

Cheers!
sere chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
I absolutely adore this story.

Therefore, I know for a fact that you would NEVER even CONSIDER killing off my favorite character. You know who. If you don't I'll give you a clue. First name Pad second name foot.

Got that? GOOD? :)

Keep it up, please!
TeeDee chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
Ooooh... More story! *Snicks* Well, write more, okay? This is kewl!
angel-wings76 chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
EEEEEK! That was so cool! I bet that Surius went over to help snape. Voldemort was there ... at the Burrow! Oh that part freaked me out! post the next chapter soon! Please?
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »