Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
I tried to review, but damn didn't let me. Anyway, I loved the story very much, esp the way you portrayed Sirius. He was sooooooo cool. This story is excellent so far and it deserves more reviews.
Kanashimi chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Wonderful story. It made me breathless for some seconds reading a very cool Sirius! You're a talent writer! Hope to read more from your story.
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
OOOH, Exceiteing!
Sever Us1 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
Very nice! Can't wait for more. I know this is a really lame review, but really! I do like your story a lot - I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cheers,

Sever Us :)
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
*grin* Excellent.
angel-wings76 chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
EEP! Pinch me, I hafta be dreaming! I actually felt SORRY for SNAPE! ARGH! How could I DO that? Well ... I guess it's sorta hard not to. I mean even Surius did, so I guess it's ok ... but still ... I felt soory for that JERK who would have had SURIUS givin the Dementors' KISS just because of a stupid school grudge! U must be a masterwritter to make me feel sorry for Snape. No other fic has ever made me do that! I fetl SORRY FOR SNAPE! URG! This chapter was sooooo GOOD! And EXCITING! And fuuny near the end. Please, I beg u! Write more soon!
SweetPnut731 who's too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
What! No Harry! Need Harry! And Sirius of course, but MORE Harry!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
oohh yay! updated! hehehe a little black poodle with a pink coller and a big, floppy bow cute

- anyhoo this is great update asap and could you check out my fanfic?

~LadyLaura020
wquad chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
FairyTale chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
I had never thought I would be able to suffer with Snape, but you convinced me otherwise. What a relief it must have been to finally be able to make his true loyalities clear.

“I learned the difference between what is right and what is easy.”

There's nothing more to add to that sentence, yet it could have costed him his life.

Great that even despite the fact that they for a long time fight on the same side, Snape and Sirius still have not overcome their animosity towards each other, it keeps them more credible. I had to stiffle a laugh here and there when Snape is musing about why he hates it so much that Sirius is the one to rescue him, and when he thinks how he could hex him.

Your little remark at the end of the chapter left me somewhat hanging in mid-air, I have to admit. But I guess that getting out of the Forbidden Forest and into safety isn't as easy as it sounds, especially because Snape and Sirius can't be expected to work together that easily.

I am still confused why Remus hoped in the last chapter that he won't be teaching defence. One of your reviewers said that maybe Dumbledore wants to give that position to Snape (or Sirius in disguise, but that's my guess), and he hopes that he won't have to teach it because that would mean the other is dead. Sounds logic to me, but I guess it'll have to wait.

I just hope that they get to Hogwarts safely, Harry (and the others too) have earned a little break, don't you think? *g*

Again, great chapter, can't wait for more!

Yours,

FairyTale
jeswin chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
Ooooh! Wonderful! Write more! Hurry! Please! Your Sirius is great, how did he get so well trained (fighting-wise), your Remus is also fantastic. Keep it up!
FairyTale chapter 7 . 1/12/2003
You had me on the edge of my seat with that note 'We are coming'. WOW!

Great how Sirius takes charge of the situation, but also how despite all the planning the situation seems so overtaxing when it finally comes. They all expected it to happen, but when it finally does happen they realize that you can never be prepared.

And Sirius going out to save Snape - I think I have to read that again, it doesn't happen that often that you read something like this.

Harry and Remus are great in this chapter. They both go through the same - they have to leave someone beloved behind - but they handle it completely different. Which doesn't mean that Remus isn't hurt by it, but unlike Harry he sees and knows the reason behind Sirius' decision. It's Harry who has to be kept safe above all else, and both knew that they would probably have to pay the price for it.

AND YOU BETTER LET SIRIUS GET OUT OF THIS UNHARMED! GET MY MEANING?

Erm, okay. Just had to get that out of my system.

But what is Remus teaching, if not defence?

Puzzled.

Wondering.

Can't come to any conclusion.

Can you please update soon? You do a fabulous job here, I'm longing to read more of it!

Yours,

FairyTale
FairyTale chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
I won't go into detail about Arthur's doubts (and the rest of the Weasleys less Ron), but they're done great.

Everything he thinks and does has a reason, he just doesn't know the whole truth behind it all. But from his perspective, he's got every right to be careful, because even Dumbledore can sometimes trust the wrong person.

I like the small interactions between Harry and Sirius, and Sirius and Remus. Especially that Sirius can't fool Remus about his condition.
FairyTale chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Great scene with the Grangers.

Remus driving a MUGGLE CAR? LOL, I'd love to see that. Marauder influence, I see.

I was a bit confused about the sudden Death Eater scene, but you wound it up so there's nothing to complain. (really, at the moment I think there actually IS nothing to complain at all).

No, you're not begging shamelessly. Yes, you do well in this fandom. Yes, you're in character. No, you're not screwed up. *g*
FairyTale chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
Snape doesn't have an easy job, does he? Keeping up his appearances and hiding his loyalties, knowing fully well that he'll probably die because of what he does...I really like your Snape. He's not out of character, but he's got far more shades than in the books. More important, he's got reasons for what he does. You don't name precisely what made him leave Voldemort and work as a spy, but you make it clear that he had reasons for the decisions he's made. You give him a human quality he lacks in the books, and that makes him even more credible.

You also developed Sirius. Rowling didn't give that much away about him, so there's a lot of room to develop him into, and you do well with it. He's a kind and caring man, he's a powerful wizard, capable of killing but reluctant to do so without reason. He puts others above his own safety, but always has a plan in mind and a trick up his sleeve. He's got a natural authority and always seems to have a full overview over his situation. No wonder Arthur later on compares him to an Auror, that's just the qualities I imagine them to have.

Cute scene between him and Harry.

And don't bring yourself down, I can't imagine anyone to hate this story. It seems you put a lot of effort and thought into it. I like it. A lot.
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »