Reviews for Death Before Dishonor
angel-wings76 chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
EEEEEK! That was so cool! I bet that Surius went over to help snape. Voldemort was there ... at the Burrow! Oh that part freaked me out! post the next chapter soon! Please?
Pleiades chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
Woohoo! That was the best chapter yet. I can't believe you got it up so quickly. I wonder what Lupin's talking about, though. Considering the way he said, 'I hope not,' about getting the Defence Against the Dark Arts job, I'm a mite confused. Could it be that Dumbledore plans to finally give the job to Snape, and that Lupin's getting it would mean Snape was dead? Or is there some other reason why he'd hate to get it? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. Looking forward to 'When Sirius met Snape'! Great work as usual. Pleiades _
kateydidnt chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
"My father and the other governors would never stand for a monst" Lucius Malfoy IS NOT A SCHOOL GOVERNOR! why why why why do authors always forget that lucius malfoy was SACKED as a governor at the end of book 2?
Ariel chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
Great action, great atmosphere, and I absolutely love the Sirius-Harry interaction. Don't keep us in suspense too long!
Teardrop chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
You know, I think this is one of the very best Sirius stories on . I hope that you'll update soon so that we all may enjoy the wonderful work that you have given us.
darkphoenix4 chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
Hello: I do like this story a bunch and certainly hope that you update soon. I would love to see more of Harry and Sirius interacting together. Otherwise great job!
JAOBGirl214 chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
i think that this story is great! you have real talent. i think, though, that you might have confused Charlie and Bill in the last chapter. you mentioned both of them, but it only seemed like one was really there. keep up the good work
SweetPnut731 chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
Okay, I am officially a little confused. Did you keep on switching over from Charlie to Bill and back to Charlie again for a reason, or was that just a mistake?

Other than that, great story! Hope you update soon!

SweetPnut731
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
evidently molly never told her husband about sirius black either...
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
evidently ron never told his father abour snape having the dark mark...ron saw it when snape showed it to fudge...
Nikora chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
This is a very good story so far and I like the idea. hope u continue this soon
Nikora chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
This is a very good story so far and I like the idea. hope u continue this soon
Pleiades chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
What? There's no more? Argh! You can't do that to us! And to leave with an A/N saying that the Death Eaters are going to make an appearance... well, that's just cruel. You're going to have to update quickly, or there'll be trouble. Hehe.
Pleiades chapter 5 . 1/10/2003
Loved this part. It looks to me like everyone is going to be reunited at the Burrow soon, assuming of course that Harry and Sirius make it out of The Leaky Cauldron in one piece. Good to see Sirius kicking Death Eater ass, btw. And all the little details about the Marauders's time at school make for a nice touch.
Pleiades chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
Whew! Great chapter. I *love* how you characterise Snape. I think the best line was:

"The act was vintage Snape the Death Eater, but slightly painful for a man who might have regretted it had he allowed himself to feel."

Wow, that is Snape in a nutshell. You really should write a Snapefic, you know. Something dark and angsty. Please? :)

Anyway, back to *this* story! I loved the interaction between Harry and Sirius. Characterisation was perfect as ever, and the ending was sweet without being too sappy. "I have you," seems the sort of thing Harry would say to Sirius, and the fact that you didn't have him reduced to tears during the hug shows what a strong person he is, even when things are against him. Fabulous. Can I borrow your brain for awhile? Lol. Pleiades :)
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »