Reviews for Extinguisher
john6lisa chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Great to see a you writing, miss you on the other fandom but I am enjoying this new story.
Skwad chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
This is both sad and cute and it makes me want to cry and smile at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
jesus fucking christ that just hit me in the face
LSFRevanfan29 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is excellent! I am in love with this theory and I'm so glad I found content on it! Awesome work!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Seeing the movie tomorrow but this scene kind of makes me think of Obi-Wan delivering baby Luke.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Loved this fic. Love the theory and I to believe she's Han's daughter after seeing the movie.
StarWarsFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I to am on the train of thought that Rey is Leia and Han's daughter after seeing the movie, there's just to many indications in that movie that prove it. I feel like some are WANTING it to be Luke's daughter instead of seeing the proof in that movie.
Anyways on the fic, really good, thanks for this one.
Knight.of.Ink chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
AAAHHHHA
It's perfect, I loved every second
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Oh wow! I had that thought that she was their daughter in the previews, but then the movies made me think she probably was Luke's from the thing with the lightsaber and what the little old lady said about an island I think and Kylo taking about water in his mind invasion, but that still doesn't answer about her almost instant connection with Han and how at his death she acted almost like Leia and how Kylo reacted when he heard about a girl being with BB-8. I do love this theory!