Reviews for Only in my Dreams
Lord Makura chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
why did you stop it it's was so good!
kaginu4ever chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
dude when are you going to update its been like what ON GET A MOVE ON UR KILLING ME...plz plz plz plz plz...OH COME ON...GET UR FAT ASS TO UR COMPUTER AND START TYPING! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ I LUV THIS STORY
Trinity-33 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
buh buh buh!

Her wings are still out, but his vanished. The lesson she must teach then?

How exciting!

Trinity-33 chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Whoa! Dark!

Would Sango and Kagome's friends really be so mean? She told them how she was almost killed! Who would just ignore something like that? OK, even if Kagome was a pathological liar, her friends shouldn't ignore something like that. At least call a counselor, etc.

Oh, well... Fiction...

Chapter 3-HO!
Trinity-33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004

So much tightness, i can't handle it! Too bad it's almost eleven and I have to go to school tomorrow..

BUt fear not! i will return! Good descriptions. i think there were some spelling errors, but I don't remember...Maybe not. Oh well, the story was too good to notice the mistakes...

Instant favorite!
dream-air chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
update soon ok
Gringo chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Good. Needs more chapters.
Seida02 chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
I loved your chap! please update!
Yuko chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Oh wow... This is a really good idea! Please update soon! :)
Ashes of Butterflies chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
This is a really good original idea. Update soon!
Julia-Tears chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Wassup! Well now seems like you're going under my fav authors ., like 3 of your fic you got out heh. But anyway, interesting, never seen a fic for IY like this before, orginal I must say ..

Ah, she must teach Inu to love eh? Well it should be a challenge then... I wonder though how Sango and Miroku are going about the whole "You're an angel!" unless they think they hallucinated it or...well they decide to keep it a secret o.O...hmmmm...
Saori8 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
WOW! talk about original. I'm really into the whole Dark/Light Angle thing. The fic looks like it's off to a good start and I'll be watching for your next update_*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Is there anything better than evil cliffhangers?

No, i don't believe there is.