Reviews for I have feelings
Aeonia-DA chapter 15 . 7/1/2018
" My heart...ugh...whhyyyy!?"

seriously tho.
great story and plot and the twist with Carlos 'wow!'
AshLandWriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Is your first language German? I remember that when I took that class that a direct translation would be to have "made homework", but in English we either say "do" or "did" for practically everything... Sorry, if my words are too long or complicated, but since a couple years have passed maybe this comment won't even matter. In any case, your English is very good. The only thing I keep noticing is the "made" instead of "did". In English the word "made" is used as follows: "She made me do the dishes." "I made the bed." Also, I'm so very happy that you knew he was afraid of dogs. I've read a few stories now that have missed that detail. Half way through chapter one, and I can already tell this is going to be good.
out of control with OCs chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
Why? Why? Why?
Amazing chapter 15 . 1/8/2017
That was amazing, and I absolutely cannot wait to reads the other stories that you have written. This story was so amazing there are no words to describe how complete extraordinary it truly is. So keep writing those long long chapters and creating magic on a screen.
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Interesting spin with Carlos having magic, does it come from his unmentioned father?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Carlos not remembering his birthday was so gatsby omg I love it
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Yay, Carlos has finally returned. Love how he took justified revenge upon Jay and hope that it will be a lifelong lesson.
ncalo.peace chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE TELL ME HE CAN BE SAVED! T_T
m00npr1nc3 chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Uh oh I feel this is going to break Carlos' heart at some point
Yui chapter 1 . 1/2/2016