Reviews for Christmas miracle
Very cute story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
Very cute story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
While enjoyed this story and really like Dakota, I think this story was rushed and short. Scenes could be expanded upon and slowed down to allow the reader to really connect with characters. You did a great job of describing moments of Dakota's life such as her bed and the soap she was using. That really helped paint a mental image. I'm going to keep an eye out for your future stories.
Harryfan011 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Wow, thank you for this lightning story.. That's the only word which comes to my mind when I think back on this story..

This story feels like one moment, we are entering a cruise for going on a relaxing holiday trip, and the next moment, we are leaving the ship to come back home.. I felt the chapters was rushed a little too much.. Especially after the first chapter..

And, due to the pace, you were just able to scratch the surface and not explore the depths.. And, that's where I felt you have missed out.. You have covered all the steps which I could have expected in a more detailed story.. But, in your hurry to finish the story, the readers never connected with the journey which makes this story quite plain and monotonous..

In the first chapter, I told you that your simplicity in writing was able to aid you to form an attachment between Dakota and the readers.. After reading the whole story, I felt that your simplicity, which was your signature, became a liability in the remainder of the story as your writing was not able to grip our attention in this super-fast ride.. And, hence a roller-coaster ride which should have taken us to the highs and low, felt like travelling on a straight, smooth road..

I thought that the first chapter was fast, since it was the prologue but who knew, that it will be the slowest in terms of events... This story neither held the excitement nor the intensity and I feel that you have missed an opportunity to make this story, one of the glittering jewels in this ever-growing world of fanfiction.

But, keeping all that aside, thank you for sharing with us this story..

And, Merry Christmas!

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
conservativegirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Cute! Great holiday story :)
BNC-3K chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Nice story, only point i found a little bit - hm, disappointing is to big a word but let us use it in lack of something better at hand - is that you ended it a little bit fast, eventualy a little lead out and an epilogue would have fitted better. Besides that, it is a very heartwarming story fitting for christmas.

Merry X-MAS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Interesting start

Dianna1965 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I love this story! Sorry it ended. Look forward to your next story.
lisac0304 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
What a sweat story. I would love to read a sequel.
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I wasn't expecting it, but this is a sweet ending. Reading about Lanie giving Dakota advice, I can picture Castle, Espo and Ryan in the background planning to scare any potential boyfriends away.
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
It's good to see that they get to keep her over the holidays and that the adoption paper work will be ready soon. As for Dakota's father, the idiot doesn't realize that he pretty much confessed to his crimes to Dakota's CPS case worker.
josiebell391 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
great story
txgal2015 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Really great story

Kim
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I like how Alexis loves Dakota. I like how Dakota finally has her Merry Christmas. And she is only 7.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
So long, Joe. Looks like Dakota is going to have fun. I guess Kate forgot one thing, Rick is a child too. :)