Reviews for Remain in Light
Cicatrick chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Such a powerful opening chapter, jagged and discordant and deliberately ugly. It's animated with so much raw pain that it's both hard to read and terrifically effective. And this line- "The immobile face enduring one last caress"- is absolute perfection from every perspective: first, all viewers of TFA must, like I did, immediately recognize its deep, apt rightness of observation, because that's so exactly what Kylo Ren did; it's powerfully character-revealing in its suggestion of dispassionate patience and lack of empathy; and finally its just gorgeously weighted poetic rhythm. God, it beats out sweetly to read. Flawless.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
I really enjoyed this one! It doesnt make me like the so-called Kylo Ren / Ben Solo "canon" but I dig Han & Leia reunion stories.
SamBarge chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
I love this story. Thanks. I have little hope of Han returning in the movies but I like this version of his and Leia's story better.
Murron chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Thank you so much for this fanfic! I literally wept tears of joy in the end. This is just... Incredible.
balaclavablacks chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Thank you for this very fine story.
Shelly chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
I'm like 99.9% sure this will happen in the next movie. Cause if it doesn't, then this world is crazy.
JCBS chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
Happy, happy! Joy, joy! Thank you, thank you! This is my new post-TFA canon!
JCBS chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
There are so many things I loved about this chapter. Han and Leia's rediscovery of intimacy with each other was both familiar and fragile. The throwbacks to their first mission to Ord Mantell were sweet and hot. Here they got their second chance to get it right.
JCBS chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
I will venture a guess that you are healing your readers in addition to healing Han and Leia. Beautiful.
JCBS chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Thank you for giving purpose to the horrific act that Han suffered at the hands of his son: to bring him back to Leia.
JCBS chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Love the way you managed to convey Han's excitement. Just one happy tear rolling down my cheek right now...
JCBS chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
I am eternally grateful that you went with it and kept writing. And Lol Lando Pharma Corp!
JCBS chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
At first I was surprised that Leia would not be going to Han herself, but I suppose, as a general, she knows how to delegate. And she's not 22 any more. And this is not Tatooine. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
JCBS chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I managed to blink back the tears (barely) at the end of this chapter. Happy tears, though. So curious what will come of his newfound "abilities" to communicate.
JCBS chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Oh, another chapter that's left my heart aching for Leia. I appreciate how you're weaving together a tale with characters who were portrayed so *out* of character in TFA. Case in point: It *should* have been Luke facing Kylo Ren on Starkiller Base, not Han.
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »