Reviews for Red Skies
Stardust Imaginings chapter 10 . 10/14/2019
This story is amazing! I love it! This would be a perfect plot for a Soul Eater movie! I seriously felt like I was reading a continuation of the manga! Why does this gem not have more reviews?! Your writing style is excellent! I realize you wrote this a long time ago but I only just found it today so I feel like you've probably had others tell you this but I would love a sequel or an extended version someday! The ending seemed just a tad rushed but even so, it's still a great ending! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful masterpiece! This is what fan fiction SHOULD be! :)
Alchemeister chapter 10 . 4/24/2018
Omg this is my new favorite fic of all time!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 10 . 1/1/2018
I thought Soul would be affected a lot as well, considering Maka *died* in that timeline. Reappearing miraculously, yes, but...

Or maybe he was just too cool to let his dread known.

This is very good. Thanks for the wild ride! I especially like how you portrayed the survivors. That attack on Baba Yaga castle is awesome.

I wish we'd known how the battle with Asura went, but eh, it's good enough as it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
This is really awesome! Great writing! It's been a while since I've read any fanfictions and this story sucked me right in.
carissiima chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
This was action packed, heart wrenching, and BEAUTIFUL. I loved it, really. I also really like how you kept everything strictly platonic. I've been looking for some SE stories that didn't veer off with fluffy fillers so it's really great to finally get a good read. You did amazinggg! *off to go read your other stories now* :))
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Started off really well got my attention
QuantamTheory chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Absolutely fabulous. I loved this so much - you're amazing!
FrozenPassion1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
As a Kid x Maka fan this chapter is 100% approved by me xD This whole story was great everything was so well written from the fight scenes to the charcters emotions it was all fantastic! I'm looking foreword to more of your stories. Oh and I know this is extremely late but Merry Christmas to you :D
FrozenPassion1 chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
Asuras reaction to Arachne was perfect. He was mournful at first then a second later hes back to his psychotic self. And the kid maka moment... YES!
FrozenPassion1 chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
Yay the gang is back together! For a second I thought asura would be waiting for them with kid. Glad that Maka vs Arachne was in this.
Oblivion-Time chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Woooow! I love this story! I think it was a blast reading and you young lady, have an awesome writing-style. You really created a complex world and you gave each and every character personality effects of Maka's "wish". If there was something I would change was to take away some point of view switches. The battles within Baba Yaga castle felt a little too long and not as dynamic as they could be because of the feeling of lack of progress. I think implied deaths can be just as strong as explicit deaths. For an example, if you took away Anya/Harvar's moment and focused on the others, then suddenly the lights and everything went out and they didn't return, that can have as much of an impact as an explicit death. Maybe switching between implicit and explicit would be the best route for the battles in the castle.

I really love, love, LOVE! the scene when Soul eats the soul. That really captured by heart and made me feel Maka's pain. I just think maybe taking away some of the "red sky" reference would enhance the moment when she said she had to return to her home where her sky was blue. I think that could've been the peek moment if the "red sky" thing hadn't been thrown around as much as it was. I don't know about others, but when the title is spoken in the story, I react a lot. I become like "Eyyyyyyyy! Look! She mentioned the title!"

I love the fact you made Kid of all people "remember" what happened. He's a Shinigami, that makes a lot of sense to me that he would be the one to remember. I really liked how Maka got her closure once she returned home with her talk to Kid. It picked up all the lose ends and really ended the story very well. It's a really good story with a lot of depth. I really enjoyed reading this! Congrats for finishing such an amazing story! :D
Oblivion-Time chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
Poor Soul and Maka... My throat clogged with emotions at that very last scene... Goodbye everybody! :(
Oblivion-Time chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
Wooow! You go Maka and Soul!
Oblivion-Time chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Now I'm going to sound cruel and heartless, but I love the fact you're killing off many people. It makes the gravity of the situation more serious and realistic. So good~
Oblivion-Time chapter 6 . 1/5/2016