Reviews for Why Father Christmas comes to Narnia
duj chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I always thought FC didn't belong in Narnia. But this gives an explanation even I can accept.
Sardhrantor chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Such a sweet story! But I say, hasn't the jackdaw quite finished with his little game of keeping tally of jokes? XD
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I don't remember if I've reviewed this before or not, but it's such a cute story! I was just sharing "A Royal Introduction" with my husband, and it reminded me how much I love the first Narnian Royal Family. It's another one of those great explanations for the little things! I love it!
Glenstorm63 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
That was very sweet. Cute story and cute story about a story. Loved the red woolly muffler.
PheonixFeather10 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Awwww. This is adorable. I've always thought how it doesn't make sense that Narnians have a Christmas, but you cleared this matter up for me :) Love this :)
Rose and Psyche chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Ahh...what a lovely story! I love the elephant and the bits about the washing and which joke it was...and altogether everything about it. I think that must be /exactly/ why Father Christmas came to Narnia! I'm very glad King Frank got his red muffler.

I'm sorry I haven't replied to your last PM (which I think you sent a long time ago now) I've been having a lot of health problems which get dreadfully in the way.

Anyway, thank you. It was an excellent story.

~Psyche
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Aw, the children are adorable!
And I love, love, love all the little details: the Queen and the she-elephant making friends over the washing, the seven hundred and twenty-third joke - and the littlest dryad. 'She knew her shout would be drowned out but she rather felt it would still matter to Aslan if she'd tried.' I can't describe how perfect, and profound, and sweet that was!
Completely delightful!
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Awwwww! That was way too cute :D
I'm grinning all over and I have warm fuzzy feelings. I love your Frank-and-family stories; they're perfect.
And the jackdaw is the official Joke Counter; love it!

Merry Christmas!
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Aw, that's real sweet! And I love all the little details from that little dryad to Fledge asking Aslan and the Jackdaw counting jokes.
Merry Christmas!

Ariel_of_Narnia
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Lovely!
Eosneve chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Absolutely wonderful, both the idea and the story itself! I loved each word of this, but my favorite line is "Aslan likes to be asked. Let's ask Him"!

Merry Christmas ;)
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Lovely! Great explanation for that Narnian event : ).
Happy rorare coeli! (At least, that's what it is in the one year lectionary.)
Blessings,
Sophia
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Dear meldahlie:

A good question, a sound answer, and a few delightful bits of Talking-Beast business along the way. Who could ask for anything more?

Sincerely,