Reviews for Tuna Fish and Red-Splattered Pages
tralalaaa chapter 36 . 10/18
Kakashi having his students bingo pages up on the fridge. Love it!
5secsLeft chapter 49 . 10/18
Hi there! I just recently found this story and started blasting through it and I love it. I'd like to thank you for creating this wonderful work and sharing it with us and I look forward to reading more!
Stone Elbow chapter 49 . 10/14
Entrancing, hilarious, tragic, sweet, badass, completely unique, original, beautiful story. Can't wait for more!
astralien chapter 49 . 10/14
For quite long time I thought this was gonna be AU modern setting. BUT IT WASN'T AND I LOVE IT! Team Seven was so badass (well evry good guy was BAD ASS) I love it! Your writing is extremely good and I couldn't help but getting enchantedThank you. I'll be waiting what happen next dattebayo
Colorsplash21 chapter 24 . 10/13
Sooo this is my second time reading this since I followed it uhhh 2 weeks ago? Basivally i am completely and utterly in love with your writing style and also I may have cried? I don't actually remember bc I was binge reading and I cried at /something/ but I have a feeling it was this. I found it digging thru stories to read and the title caught my attention and I have the attention span of a goldfish and then I just kept reading it and oops I finished it In 2 days the first time. There wasn't a lot of sleep happening. Anyway I adore your writing style and your creativity and the world's you come up with for the characters and I have a hard time not literally shrieking with delight as I read this even 2 weeks later. Uh. Have a good night!
As sad as this is compared to the rest of the series, it is just as enticing. I really hope you update soon! So happy that this fic isn't abandoned like most others!
I found this story yesterday...or rather it found me, because I have loads of homework, and am instead reading this. My point is that this story is a masterpiece.
I didn't think this fic could get anymore amazing, but I was wrong!
devildr chapter 49 . 10/11
plz post the next chapter soon plz i am in love with this . plz post it soon
The thing I love most about this fic is that Madara is good
trualala chapter 34 . 10/9
Love the presents. Very thought out.
I never would have guessed...morph into a donkey...This fic is amazing!
I can just imagine what Itachi will do to Orochimaru...*grins*

You are absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for writing this!
The gloating was the best part
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »